***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Damn *$%....They butchered the retro smh.
yea they should've just kept em high top...but imma cop cuz i used to LOVE these as a youngin....

Da MemoriesMan I need these in a high this is clearly a mid top they can market these a mid and sell a high for 10 dollar increase

Academy Sports has the Cage Retro for around $30-$40. Just saw them last night.

If they EVER retro those Hill III's, I will get 10 pair. I hated the way they played but loved the look and feel, and Hill is my player, so it is a no-brainer.

If they EVER retro those Hill III's, I will get 10 pair. I hated the way they played but loved the look and feel, and Hill is my player, so it is a no-brainer.

Originally Posted by duke4005

What academy sports

What academy sports

I remember I had the stackhouse II back in the day. You want to talk about bad quality, those were pieces of crap. By far the worst made shoe I ever owned.

I remember I had the stackhouse II back in the day. You want to talk about bad quality, those were pieces of crap. By far the worst made shoe I ever owned.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I live in Dallas/ Fort Worth and I have seen them at 3 or 4 different ones. They were marked down today to $29.99.

What academy sports

I live in Dallas/ Fort Worth and I have seen them at 3 or 4 different ones. They were marked down today to $29.99.

What academy sports

What academy sports
looks like its the cage 2 http://www.academy.com/we...p;N=834233313+4294960923

What academy sports
looks like its the cage 2 http://www.academy.com/we...p;N=834233313+4294960923

Took some pics of my DS OG pair and the retro....so you can see the huge differences in the cage, the tongue and obviously Fila reused the midsole and sole of the Msquad so they wouldnt have to open a new mold to do the actual Cage sole....
The Black DS pair is a 10.5 , the retro is a 11

33ek6sy.jpg

i4jvp2.jpg

ozts8.jpg

vie6ow.jpg

Took some pics of my DS OG pair and the retro....so you can see the huge differences in the cage, the tongue and obviously Fila reused the midsole and sole of the Msquad so they wouldnt have to open a new mold to do the actual Cage sole....

33ek6sy.jpg

i4jvp2.jpg

ozts8.jpg

vie6ow.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

33ek6sy.jpg

i4jvp2.jpg

ozts8.jpg

vie6ow.jpg
damn...welp, there goes me tryin to cop da retro..they straight up BUTCHERED em
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

33ek6sy.jpg

i4jvp2.jpg

ozts8.jpg

vie6ow.jpg
damn...welp, there goes me tryin to cop da retro..they straight up BUTCHERED em
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom