***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Joined Sep 6, 2000
Originally Posted by s dubl

can we get some runballs?

Lord have mercy!  Talk about trouble for my wallet if that happens...though they always rubbed blisters on my heels if I didn't wear two pairs of socks.

Peace,  
   J

Joined Feb 5, 2009
Jam Ball = GOAT Fila sneaker (for me)
If they bring those back out lord help me!
I never knew KJ was with Fila at one point.I always thought he was a CONS man.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
Jam Ball = GOAT Fila sneaker (for me)
If they bring those back out lord help me!
I never knew KJ was with Fila at one point.I always thought he was a CONS man.

Joined Apr 16, 2005
Just realized after clickin close ups-they got rid if the "Cage"-that makes no sense-I hope homie is right about the release of the OG-I'll take what I can get tho I guess

Joined Apr 16, 2005
Just realized after clickin close ups-they got rid if the "Cage"-that makes no sense-I hope homie is right about the release of the OG-I'll take what I can get tho I guess

Joined Dec 21, 2002
I'm still looking for the wht/navy grant hills that retroed a few years back. Ordered from FNL, they sent me wrong shoe, sent some quentin richardson filas. smh

after they my sz was gone

Joined Dec 21, 2002
I'm still looking for the wht/navy grant hills that retroed a few years back. Ordered from FNL, they sent me wrong shoe, sent some quentin richardson filas. smh

after they my sz was gone

Joined Apr 4, 2003
Originally Posted by UNION23BJ

Yea they used memory foam on this updated release but I can tell you there is most definite talk of releasing the shoe as it was originally released 

Joined Apr 4, 2003
Originally Posted by UNION23BJ

Yea they used memory foam on this updated release but I can tell you there is most definite talk of releasing the shoe as it was originally released 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now