***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

went to finish line and saw the 95 and 96 , wasnt impressed saw a couple things that threw me off
care to elaborate?

For me the All Star 96s the patent leather.

I'm not sure if the originals had it or not. I only had the OG Olympics and the OG Low top black/white pair.

Went to FNL for in store pickup...wasn't feeling the PL that much and the store was ridiculously busy so said eff and just called and canceled the order.

I'll just grab the Olympics later on.

96 had a bad stitching job little strings where coming off almost pulled the trigger but realize that and 95 the black ones where all creased

I got crazy lucky for my b-day....went to my local Buffalo Exchange and came up on 3 deadstock pairs of Fila kicks with tags and all in my size! The white/navy '95, white/navy-orange '96 and black/royal blue-icey sole Cage. $26 each pair! My brother said "here's your birthday, Christmas and New years gifts" lol.

I got crazy lucky for my b-day....went to my local Buffalo Exchange and came up on 3 deadstock pairs of Fila kicks with tags and all in my size! The white/navy '95, white/navy-orange '96 and black/royal blue-icey sole Cage. $26 each pair! My brother said "here's your birthday, Christmas and New years gifts" lol.
damn lucky all i find is old stuff at buffalo exchange found a fake throwback

Just picked up the first release from the TMNT collab, already had the Cage Shredders, collection complete! Need some more FILAS!

Wish I could say they were killing the game. Would love to get shoes at a better price and not have to camp out for days

Wish I could say they were killing the game. Would love to get shoes at a better price and not have to camp out for days
ur making that choice tho....we are all brainwashed by the swoosh but when you take a step back you can see other brands are putting out better quality kicks for better prices.

just cuz these young kids not feelin em dont mean they not great retros.like i said decent quality ,simple cws and dirt cheap prices i cant find a brand i would rather buy from at the moment.

ur making that choice tho....we are all brainwashed by the swoosh but when you take a step back you can see other brands are putting out better quality kicks for better prices.

just cuz these young kids not feelin em dont mean they not great retros.like i said decent quality ,simple cws and dirt cheap prices i cant find a brand i would rather buy from at the moment.

agreed, but all fila is doing is making new colors of about 3 different shoes, over n over... they don't have much to work with. id rather fall in love with another brand over nike but no1 is providing at that level. I'm ready to get some Way of Wades when they start hitting the states regularly.

Last edited:
i still do not understand why fila doesnt sign a star player and come up with a new signature line. it would help more with the retro sales

Cuz they can't afford it. Adidas even regrets doing it and can't seem to even out costs on the d rose line, still losing money

Then how they do it in the 90s ? :lol: they had like 3 or 4 players with a sig shoe im just asking for one :lol:

Nike has monopolized the game

Fila, Adibok, Ewing, UA, etc... can only fight back with quality shoes period. Matching plastic, hyperfuse and low quality retro product (where applicable) with the Nike/JB behemoth will not cut it.

Go back to the fundamentals - leather uppers, thick sockliners and charge a respectable price, people will come.

Last edited:
Vood knows whats up.  I'm starving for some sneaker releases with excellent quality and craftsmanship.

Last edited:
That sucks. Im begging for a new company to make something new. Adidas is the only competition as far as sig shoes and the rose and howard lines are just eww

Ahhhh....you guys are wishing for the good old days. The days of tumbled leather and great cushion. Those times aren't coming back in this economy. All large companies are cutting back in some shape or fashion. I wish things were different. Funny thing is when they economy was good in those 90's. People weren't going crazy over shoes and creating this fad we are seeing. Now we have a down turn and the sneaker world is crazy. Am I missing something here. Fila should just resign Grant Hill or even Jamal Mashburn to a reasonable contract and sell their sigs

I don't think I ever posted these here. Love my G-Hills and Stackhouses, especially for the prices I bought them at.

I haven't bought a pair of Filas since 95 with the Grant Hills. Bought nothing but Nike's after that... I wanted to relive my roots and buy the 95' Hill's when they retro'ed them. Man, quality stinks. I couldent imagine playing ball in them.

I haven't bought a pair of Filas since 95 with the Grant Hills. Bought nothing but Nike's after that... I wanted to relive my roots and buy the 95' Hill's when they retro'ed them. Man, quality stinks. I couldent imagine playing ball in them.

playing ball in retro filas>playing ball in retro nikes/jordans

what the **** you talking bout?

lol @ quality stinking compared to nikes/jordans

Back
Top Bottom