***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Sears is on some bulls--t. Ordered 2 pairs each of the Hamptons, Reds, and Pewters in size 13. They sent me 2 pairs of Suns colorway instead of the Reds, a pewter in size 12, and got one right  with a size 13 pewter.   I ordered 2 pairs of hamptons (at higher price) 2 days before I placed these other orders and those are still in limbo.

Isnt even worth the hassle of calling them or sending them back at this price, but it is quite irritating.

I got a tracking number. They've been delivered now, but since it's to an address in the US, and I'm in Australia, I'm not yet positive they delivered the right thing! Should know soon (once my mate gets to open it & check for me).

I got a tracking number on my Hamptons on Christmas Eve (12/24), but they've not moved at all. All UPS comes back with is that an order has been created. Still shows a delivery date of 1/7 on the order, so I am thinking I may see them still. Got my Reds a couple days ago, and the Suns early last week.

I got a tracking number on my Hamptons on Christmas Eve (12/24), but they've not moved at all. All UPS comes back with is that an order has been created. Still shows a delivery date of 1/7 on the order, so I am thinking I may see them still. Got my Reds a couple days ago, and the Suns early last week.
I recieved my shipping notification a week ago and haven't seen anything

I seen the red, the white and I think the Suns STACKED at the Sears by me last week. I wanted the white and red pairs but I couldn't pull the trigger. I can't see me ever wearing them even though they're so cheap :smh:

Hampton looked MAD nice in person. Real nice color.

Sears is a joke. How hard is it to provide tracking? Every customer rep i speak to goes in circles trying to make an excuse as to why no tracking is available. In my lifetime of buying online this is the absolute worst.

In stock info on the site being incorrect, cancelling orders, charging cards without actually having the item, no tracking numbers, dumb customer reps.... Unbelievable

Last edited:
Thats why Sears are in a deep trouble and are closing locations every day, I am expecting them to go under very soon. 

Man I just stopped by a different Sears (4 nearby me) and they had plenty of the 96s except for Hamptons and there's no coupon needed now, they're $19.99 flat out. Ended up buying two more red pairs for me and my brother as a early b-day present.

I chatted with a Sears rep today, and ended up cancelling my Hamptons. He said he could have a team look into where they were, but I wouldn't get a response for 7-10 days. Ah well, I'll find them elsewhere, for triple the price, but I'll actually get them! lol

Back
Top Bottom