***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

how much you want for them yeezys in your sig?
nerd.gif
Not selling...   the 8.5 will work, but id rather have the 9 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Do fila 97 run true to size, asking cause the summer pack has a 11 i buy 11.5 or 12 in nike and jordans

Man i loved the adan line had both the adan 1 and 2 in multiple colorways this was the era when i was reckless buying everything in sight :lol:

Im torn on picking up the og white blue red or that white black silver colorway. Fila 97 that is

So which yall think is better?

Colorway with the most votes ima cop

Last edited:
Im only getting one first.. They are pretty cheap on ebay now. If i like the feel and comfort ill get the other colorway. The fit on the og wasnt very good. Had the ankle slip feel the penny 1 had

Also im hoping fila is saving the best for last. That all black with white og colorway needs to happen. No way they can mess that up. Its the easiest color blocking out of all colorways. Still need the og white black too even tho they butchered it.

Wish those wheat 96 were here in the states. Thats a bad *** winter shoe

Last edited:
I have a pair of that Og black and white worn once with the box and everything in a size 11.5 if you're interested

Last edited:
Definitely darker in person then some of the pics Atmos and Fila put out there. I'm sure they lighten up outside with more natural light but inside definitely a little darker

Back
Top Bottom