Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

Smfh.. the more I learn about the ff7 remake, the more I get nervous about it.

The 4th best FF game ever and they are going to destroy it
laugh.gif

I'm struggling to think of three other ff games that are better than 7...

Anyway the game should be turn based. The OG being turn based wasn't an issue at all. If anytbing the fact that there weren't differences in the characters as far as gameplay other than limit breaks was a complaint but it wasn't a deal breaker obviously.

I'm not a fan of action rpg's like that but whatever. I'll still cop it.

I'm struggling to think of three other ff games that are better than 7...

Anyway the game should be turn based. The OG being turn based wasn't an issue at all. If anytbing the fact that there weren't differences in the characters as far as gameplay other than limit breaks was a complaint but it wasn't a deal breaker obviously.

I'm not a fan of action rpg's like that but whatever. I'll still cop it.
For me personally I'd say

1. Final Fantasy VI GOAT

2. Final Fantasy IX

3. Final Fantasy X

4. Final Fantasy VII

4th best smh.. I just noticed that though :lol: :rofl:
I lover FF7 but FF6 is always gonna be GOAT for me. FF9 is traditional back to its roots FF. FF10 storyline had me in my feels. Yuna's final speech [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I lover FF7 but FF6 is always gonna be GOAT for me. FF9 is traditional back to its roots FF. FF10 storyline had me in my feels. Yuna's final speech [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Bruh.. FF7 storyline > ... they made a damn movie about it :lol:

Bruh.. FF7 storyline > ... they made a damn movie about it :lol:
The storyline didn't do anything for me. The Aeris scene was emotional for the first time but that was about it for me. We know FF7 got a movie because of its popularity :lol:

Played WOFF :x omg why did I buy this

Since my consoles are hooked up again..I grabbed a bunch of my PS3 games in which I barely touched..years ago a coworker lent me FF13..no desire to play..and I was like..eff it I'll give it a whirl..tbh..its not that bad...beyond linear..but the battle system/music is really good..it is not as bad as I thought it would be..lets we how far I'll get into the game

Last edited:
It wasn't trash but it wasn't all that great, either.
I think all that was cut from the game really impacted the final product that was released. It's cool were getting the DLC's and all but playing through the main game initially just felt kind of bland at some points.

Also, now that we got the update my 100% of the game is down to 80%. I'm kind of exhausted by now with accumulating the trophies :smh: I expect it go down even more as more DLC's come out.

12 Today..

so now u have to choose 2 permanent jobs per character ..I will need to make multiple save files ..because I kno I'm gonna change my mind a few times..it's definitely gonna be somewhat challenging..because on the vanilla version..I primarily used Balthier/Basch/Penelo..but hey I may like it we shall see

I mentioned in the PS Thread u don't have to worry about opening the wrong chest for zodiac spear

***Also..there is now 4x mode which u can 4x speed battles..I am a true grinder..not utilizing this feature at all

Last edited:
12 Today..

so now u have to choose 2 permanent jobs per character ..I will need to make multiple save files ..because I kno I'm gonna change my mind a few times..it's definitely gonna be somewhat challenging..because on the vanilla version..I primarily used Balthier/Basch/Penelo..but hey I may like it we shall see

I mentioned in the PS Thread u don't have to worry about opening the wrong chest for zodiac spear

***Also..there is now 4x mode which u can 4x speed battles..I am a true grinder..not utilizing this feature at all
Damn. 
laugh.gif
 I did it once but I will absolutely be using the 4x feature for the HD.

Back
Top Bottom