OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIII THREAD-- OUT NOW FOR PS3/XBOX360**********

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Good lord fanboys every year cry about how Square will never top FF7. People are deathly afraid of change. FF10 w/blitzball > FF7 imo. Just play the game and enjoy, stop worrying about if it's going to stack up against others.

i loved ff10.. my second favorite behind 9.. But i HATED blitzball... i guess its a you love it or hate it kinda thing..

Man Blitzball is the #+%. I said it before, If EA came out with a Blitzball game I'd cop

i can't wait for this game! got it on pre-order already.
Coppin on the PS3 the platform that should only carry FF games..

I have mixed feelings about what I can tell from XIII so far.... The previews kinda make it look similar to X in terms of the style of characters and whatnot, but the earlier previews made it look more hardcore (chick was flippin everywhere with guns and a HUD and all dat...)..... Sooo..... We'll just have to see. I dont have it on pre-order so I guess I'll be coppin via walk-in if I cop... What does the special edition box include? A cosplay costume and a sword? These video game packages get more extravagant every time...

Originally Posted by onetruehomie

so you guys are saying there are no towns in ff13??

i heard there wasnt any
if you think about it.....the game is already at the LEAST 80 hours of gameplay. Do you really need towns?

Also Microsoft has exclusive marketing rights to the game. Thats why you only see Xbox360 FF13 commercials
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I can't say enough how much I love this battle system. It takes a bit of getting used to since you don't actually get to control all of your characters, but I think it'll add a lot in terms of strategy especially with how you switch your party roles during fight. Also just to reiterate, the game plays similarly on the two systems, but the PS3 version just looks cleaner.

anyone got the skinny on the FF13 Special Edition for a PS3? cause i already have the game pre-ordered but gamestop said that they don't have limited edition for pre-order?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by onetruehomie

so you guys are saying there are no towns in ff13??

i heard there wasnt any
if you think about it.....the game is already at the LEAST 80 hours of gameplay. Do you really need towns?

Also Microsoft has exclusive marketing rights to the game. Thats why you only see Xbox360 FF13 commercials
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
and the PS3 version still out selling the Xbox 360 version

Originally Posted by CashMoney

anyone got the skinny on the FF13 Special Edition for a PS3? cause i already have the game pre-ordered but gamestop said that they don't have limited edition for pre-order?

That's because there isn't a collectors edition...

I'm not going to blow this thread up but my regulars in the *PS3* thread don't say I didn't warn ya'll
laugh.gif

Is this going to be linear game play like X? I was never a fan of it (world map and free roaming FTW).

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by CashMoney

That's because there isn't a collectors edition...

I'm not going to blow this thread up but my regulars in the *PS3* thread don't say I didn't warn ya'll
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Is this going to be linear game play like X? I was never a fan of it (world map and free roaming FTW).
From what I understand, first 75% is.

i wonder who from NT beats it first?
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

I don't know about first, but best believe I'll get the Platinum Trophy if it kills me.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

FFX was the last CLASSIC FF game...
QFT, its the last FF i played. i couldnt stomach XI and XII just didnt look interesting to me. Turn based>>>>>>that other hack and slash crap

Im still copping FFXIII though, just dont know when, especially since games go down in price quicker these days and i always get mad buying a game full price release day and 2 months later its cheaper.

dang, no limited edition for north america at all! smh i ain't even gonna go to the midnight release i'll just pick it up in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom