Official Final Four thread

Originally Posted by henz0

1999187.jpg
is rolling in his grave
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
These refs trying to bring them back, word to Duke against the Terps (I still maintain that was the worst reffed game I've everseen).

The refs are doing everything they can to get the game back in order. Barely any of these are fouls.

Wow.

I still think UNC will be in this game come 2nd half once things settle down, regardless of the defecit.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... TYLER JUST SLID UP UNDER HIM AND THEY CALLED THAT BULL @$+@
smh.gif

THIS IS A DAMN SHAME... HONESTLY, I don't care that they are down 21, don't give them calls just because. that was a damn blocking foul if anything
smh.gif

I gotta agree with Packer.... AP-POY is NOT gonna block shots! Stop trying to drive it through his chest!!
smh.gif

Mr. ap man of the year gets another "charge". its 3 for hans, zero for KU.

pathetic... I cant watch this.

#4 on KU drove and had more contact on his layup attempt than the supposed and1 that UNC got.. I cant believe this

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Refs = NC 6th man
now if only we had 2 more people out there MAYBE we could have a shot at stopping the bleeding.

got %**+%% out here needing iron lungs just to live long enough to see the end of the game...

i %#+$* with memphis cause them dudes is gudda. went into the alamo and punked them soft dudes from westwood
tired.gif
. kevin love got tea bagged in the final four
smh.gif
joey dorsey a beast for real and he roasted kevin love
laugh.gif
i wanted ucla to win so they could win it on monday and have a repeat of the 1995 westwoodparty riots but i will have to wait till next year (again)
laugh.gif
smh.gif
buffalo bills of college basktball

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

BTW- MEMPHIS ALL THE WAY NOW. STICK IT TO WHITE AMERICA..... THEY HATE YALL!

pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom