Official Final Four thread

KU messing up.. go instead to alridige........

FInaNNNLY hansburger doesnt get a call

what the #%#% are they doing... Bill Self shouda called a timeout a while ago... @*%%%@ arthur shootin 19 footers and %!+% he better tight this situation up
smh.gif

Good Go Ron!!!

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Now that the game is closer, the refs decide to stop handing it to UNC.
all they needed was that momentum boost and change... its those one or two plays that change the pace of the game forever. thank you refs

S.Dot to end the half! Hope we got somethin' good to drink (Spacejam) to charge them batteries, cus we got a second half to play! Lets get it Hawks!

ehhh...

im trying to picture UNC outscoring KU by more than 17 in the second half....

this COULD end up being a good game

I expect UNC to come out attacking in the 2nd
wink.gif

Kansas just gave them dudes the biz'ness in the 1st tho!
grin.gif

First half review: Kansas caused what seemed like thousands of turnovers and they turned them into baskets. UNC half court game is being manhandled by KU. Theyneed to run the ball. I'm not a fan of either team, but I would much rather watch UNC vs Memphis instead of KU. Let's get it Tarheels.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Now that the game is closer, the refs decide to stop handing it to UNC.
all they needed was that momentum boost and change... its those one or two plays that change the pace of the game forever. thank you refs
G.. I've never seen anything like this... as far as when the stakes are this high... I'm flabbergasted at the calls that wer given to UNC
smh.gif

i doubt unc will come back. i think the halftime break will be enough rest for a round 2 slaughter...

Fireworks are goin' off in Lawrence already.....Man, we still got 20 minutes of ball to play! All that runnin' ran both teams down...The second halfwill be interesting!

Back
Top Bottom