Official Final Four thread

the other thread is getting long and now that the final four is 2 days away we might as well start the post. Lets go Memphis if they win i get $300. bet 30bucks on them in the beginning of the season at 10/1

i got NC-Memphis....i'm gonna go with Memphis winning it all.
I really hope UCLA loses because everyone and their momma around my way is picking them to win and I'd like to see everyone's bracket get busted sincemine already got damaged when my champion lost. I don't hate them; I kinda want them to win, but no.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I've lost so much interest because of this long layoff.
i feel you on that. seems like its been forever since they played

no kidding, i feel like i've moved on from march madness because i'm now in baseball mode.

zwdh69.jpg

long layoff?
laugh.gif
it's sunday to saturday - that's shorter than a standard NFL week.

The extra two days is welcomed by me, i'm pretty spent by the end of the second weekend, having ball on for 8 out of the last 11 days.. they need totake a breath, come saturday afternoon you'll be getting hyped again.. these are huge matchups, some of the best the final four will ever have in terms ofbasketball schools and overall talent on the floor.

I'm getting the feeling its gonna be a rigged semi-finals. UNC vs UCLA for the chip cause the NCAA wants that $$$

I know some people do like a million brackets, but I only did 2.

In one, I picked all 4 #1 seeds to make the Final Four, so I came out good there.

In the other, thought 'Well if one #1 isn't going to make it, who do I pick?" I went with Memphis, and yes... it was because of their free throwsover the season. It might be a small $$*%@ in their armor, but UCLA, UNC, and KU are so complete, so had to nitpick something, and it was their FT%.

So I was right on one, wrong about Memphis on the other.

In both of my championships, I have UNC vs. UCLA, with UNC winning one, and UCLA winning the other.

Honestly, it HAS to be UNC vs. UCLA. I really want to see Love vs. Hansborough.

Originally Posted by jville819

why do so many people want 2 see a love vs. hansbrough matchup

Because they're the 2 most hyped big men in the country

y'all can hate on me all you want, but this dudes game is uglier than Patrick Ewing. I hate watching him ball.
With that being said Memphis VS UNC final UNC FTW. I do wish Memphis takes it but my brackets think otherwise.
68503877xt7.jpg

I don't understand why people think Love will do good on Memphis? We've stopped finesse big men all year ...

Originally Posted by D723

I don't understand why people think Love will do good on Memphis? We've stopped finesse big men all year ...

Maybe because his game isnt finessse?

You guys haven't gone up against anyone like him....don't kid yourself that you have stopped anyone of his caliber this year.

Dorsey is gonna have a tough time staying in the game.
Originally Posted by jville819

why do so many people want 2 see a love vs. hansbrough matchup

Maybe because they are the two best big men in the country?

Originally Posted by D723

Love is a finesse bigmen?? since when?

Regardless of who plays in the final, literally the best talent will be on stage in San Antonio... er on floor I mean
wink.gif

There couldnt have been a better draw for the best basketball to be played in the final four

Back
Top Bottom