OFFICIAL FINANCIAL MARKETS & ECONOMY THREAD

Thanks for the explanation. I sure wish it got back to the 100 yen level this past summer, it was brutal for traveling there.

Good looks, I got two more weeks left in my semester and I'm going to start up a forex practice account. This thread will definitely help me brush up on my economics.

Good looks, I got two more weeks left in my semester and I'm going to start up a forex practice account. This thread will definitely help me brush up on my economics.

im def gonna hit you with the email for subscription in the AM
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The trades are pretty interesting too. Long AAPL with a stop around 400 huh? Hmm...

Obviously meant to be 295.35.

Been getting a lot of emails from readers saying the charts are too small to really review & analyze so I tried my hand at whipping up a new visual format for my daily pieces. Let me know if this makes it any better/easier.

Original piece here.

The trades are pretty interesting too. Long AAPL with a stop around 400 huh? Hmm...

Obviously meant to be 295.35.

Been getting a lot of emails from readers saying the charts are too small to really review & analyze so I tried my hand at whipping up a new visual format for my daily pieces. Let me know if this makes it any better/easier.

Original piece here.

Ahh okay, and yeah that looks better. Good news about a bullish market, even if it doesn't last. I have been telling myself for a while that I need to get in on some Japanese equities, some companies like Komatsu and Bridgestone are doing really well.

Ahh okay, and yeah that looks better. Good news about a bullish market, even if it doesn't last. I have been telling myself for a while that I need to get in on some Japanese equities, some companies like Komatsu and Bridgestone are doing really well.

will probably perform well H1 2011, although I think by the second half, japan is dealing with an all-out sovereign debt issue.

Original piece here.

will probably perform well H1 2011, although I think by the second half, japan is dealing with an all-out sovereign debt issue.

Original piece here.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread; reading your old posts on here a couple years ago is what got me interested in finance.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread; reading your old posts on here a couple years ago is what got me interested in finance.

What would you say is the cause of the economical collapse ? spare no details

What would you say is the cause of the economical collapse ? spare no details

Back
Top Bottom