OFFICIAL FINANCIAL MARKETS & ECONOMY THREAD

I will like to thank the dude who posted about zagg in the last thread. Got ti for $9 and as of friday its $9.88.

I will like to thank the dude who posted about zagg in the last thread. Got ti for $9 and as of friday its $9.88.

Hi all.  I'm starting an investment blog and wanted to get some ideas from investment communities around the web of what people really want to hear.  Check it out or shoot me an email!
get invested.

Hi all.  I'm starting an investment blog and wanted to get some ideas from investment communities around the web of what people really want to hear.  Check it out or shoot me an email!
get invested.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My boy told me to sell gold. Thoughts?

i've been short gold for a couple of weeks but will be looking to get back long around 1250-1270/oz. my longer term holdings in physical bullion have not been touched however, holding on to those and trading shorter term fluctuations.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My boy told me to sell gold. Thoughts?

i've been short gold for a couple of weeks but will be looking to get back long around 1250-1270/oz. my longer term holdings in physical bullion have not been touched however, holding on to those and trading shorter term fluctuations.

will be checking in here every so often

in the beginning stages of knowing whats really going on in here but look forward to hearing everyone's input

will be checking in here every so often

in the beginning stages of knowing whats really going on in here but look forward to hearing everyone's input

Back
Top Bottom