Official Flightposite II January 16th 2010 W/Pics

It's good to see that a few colorways will come out. All I need is the black and blues and i'll be good though.

I passed on them the first time for the Jordan Masterpiece, which, ironically had Foamposite elements.

I don't absolutely regret it, but I may rectify this time around.

Originally Posted by psypha

i feel like a super hero wearing these...
eyes.gif

Everyone use to have the black/blue pair when I was in high school. Loved this shoe, but never was able to put together the funds to get them. I remembershoetrends having all the tb colors for sale for retail I think.

gotta have these!!!
blk/blk debateable...
blk/zinc n blk/blue is must have~ if they come out wht/blue, thts even better!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lookin forward to these...

I just hope they drop more colors...hopefully some retro+ colorways.

I can def see these goin on sale though.
That's what I'm hoping for. I really like the Metallic Zinc colorway and I'd like to have atleast 2 pairs of Flightposite II's. (Idon't know if Nike plans to retro the Orion Blue ones, but that would be my first choice.)

why cant nike put black on Flightposites... its always this dark anthracite instead
smh.gif

might cop anyway.
im really waiting on these
t6th4z.jpg

Wow its been 10 years already, Im getting old lol. I'll probably just cop the all blacks again (with a discount of course). Hope the zippers dont breakon me again
eyes.gif

Pick your shoes has some sizes in these available in a couple different CWs too -- AND use the code: Merry13 for 25% off

Not sure if anyone will see this but I wanted to point it out!

Back
Top Bottom