Official Flightposite II January 16th 2010 W/Pics

I was never a huge fan of this model. That synthetic material always looked dusty to me. Not a good winter shoe at least. I'll pass. These will sit too.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Wake me when either of these joints come back out. Remember killing these on the ball courts. Both had the bottom falling off, looked liked they talked.

2qckwzk.jpg

These need to drop PRONTO

these were my teams bball sneakers in HS, soooo comfy once you broke into them

Wake me when either of these joints come back out. Remember killing these on the ball courts. Both had the bottom falling off, looked liked they talked.

2qckwzk.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

2qckwzk.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Don't get me started.....still have the ^those the white/red, white/blue, black/red, and white/green TB's as well as the battlegroundsgolds and black/anthracite joints. Didn't seem like it before, but these are definitely my favorite nikes, hands down. Nevermind the buckle, i only hoop inlebron 20.5.5's.

These were supposed to be the top dog hoop shoe back when they first dropped but these things were UNCOMFERTABLE AS HELL!

I remember PA Palace. Pics of the Euro Flightposite 1s. Were they silver/black, and was the material similar to the Carbon Fibers?

Yes, the silver on the euro's popped more than the usa release and the silver didn't fade like the usa's. pa palace was cool, used to be my spotwhen i was heavy on gogo.

Back
Top Bottom