Official Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana II (On Showtime PPV 8PM ET) Fight Thread.

I know
It's just man there's really no interesting fights
Even the mayweather PAC fight wouldn't even be good
Be just as boring IMO
Wish we had the great fights of the late 80's and 90's
mean.gif
It's all about politics now.  Promoters won't place certain fighters against one another for various reasons and it hurts the sport.  

Every time Floyd fight, we all get hype. But we all feel the lackluster afterwards. And IT HAPPENS EVERY DAMN TIME.
I think it's just we all wanna see him lose
That's the only appeal honestly
Even mayweather fans we just want to see him lose
His fights are boring

Manny would have made this fight more competitive, the dude doesn't gas too often, is faster, has better offensive footwork, better jab, punches from different angles, I mean I'd see May still winning. Hopefully Floyd vs Pacquiao can still happen before I die.

No celebration cookie for Maidana.

Last edited:
You know whats funny?

Money May himself said before the fight he was just gonna defend and practically play it safe.

AND HE DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

haha

people paid for this when straight up told them he wasn't even gonna put in work.

lmao

Whoever paid for this might have as well just mailed money a check for 75 dollaroos man

lelelelel

It's all about politics now.  Promoters won't place certain fighters against one another for various reasons and it hurts the sport.  
That's really the only thing boxing can learn from MMA and the UFC.......1 main company running nearly the entire sport/business........not a bunch of promoters, left and right 
mean.gif

Yall in here crazy. Floyd is an again counter punchee.he is not gonna brawl with a brawler he did that last fight and against cotto. He is losing a step

This is the sweet science. Jus because u can't cut the ring off and adjust it's Floyds fault for sticking to a game plan.

Yall boys crazy. I'm sure u say rigo is garbage to

That's really the only thing boxing can learn from MMA and the UFC.......1 main company running nearly the entire sport/business........not a bunch of promoters, left and right  :smh:

It's too late for boxing to get regulated and standardized by an unified committee or organization.

Showtime's coverage on boxing ppv or not is pretty bad :x

This seriously like the only place where Jim Grey can actually still work in sports :lol:

Mayweather vs Pac live on CBS next september.

In may he'll fight khan probably

Maidana bit dude forreal. Make sense tho. Fighting Floyd is frustrating af. Great defense and he know all the tricks, holding , weight down n you and lots of movements.

Packman would give him that work. I don't know now, but 4 year ago Floyd would've been over

more holding than i would have liked, but i guess i was one of the few who was entertained

as much as Mayweather revels in playing villain, you can tell he was hurt and disappointed he was getting booed. then it seems like he started using the bite thing as an excuse. dude would have fought the same unentertaining fight regardless. and the fans still would have let him hear the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom