Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

very lucky today!
267909417_o.jpg

^yes, it does prevent camping, but it also puts more power into the people who are connected. IT's easy for the workers to find out when shipment isreceived, all they have to do is look on the shipping manifest which has the tracking info, which tells you when it will arrive. Making a certain"special" group to have first dibs on them. Hey if a reseller or sneakerhead is willing to campout for days, then i'm not going to hate on theirpassion or grind. But if they do releases like this, it will only hurt the sneakerscene.

^^thx for the pix GZA73

they looked totally different from the original pearl, i think they gave a wrong name for these...
these shud be a new colorway of foam pro~ shud be called foam pro cream or mayo or whtever u like to call? lol
but they looked hot thou

Smh at this drop...I was makin my sandwiches for the week to campout when I heard the news...what am I gonna do with all these sandwiches? Oh wait I'mheaded down there now to sell em for $3 a pop..lol

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
HOH is a joke

I dont understand y they r a joke,

1. They dont do n e thing different from sbeaker boutique store who release plenty of kix b 4 a release date or even hold kix for peeps
2. Its a business decision thay got the Toros coming out which hypebeast will try and get too. Less stress on a all ready busy Saturday...

No 1 ever said the sneakergame would be fair....heck its like that with a reatail products..I like HOH and dont even live in the NYC

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Smh at this drop...I was makin my sandwiches for the week to campout when I heard the news...what am I gonna do with all these sandwiches? Oh wait I'm headed down there now to sell em for $3 a pop..lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ this thread. I was on 125th today.
smh.gif
Cats makin' routes to rob people, hypebeasts, lames, and dang, some overly thirsty cats too.
indifferent.gif

Good luck yall.

decided to not pick up this~
cant think of a short tht can match with this color besides blk...
hmm maybe looked better with jeans but...
oh well~
save gas money n shoes money~ maybe pearl will drop some day... not cop this just some respect for the pearl foam pro in my dream~

if this changed name called mayo or cream foam pro, i may consider more about it~ but it used the name of pearl... hmm nah, pearl aint looked like this

Back
Top Bottom