Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Soles look more yellow than they are... anyone used sea glow or something on these?
o8h4iv.jpg
Mid sole looks ready to be eaten away by sea glow, dont do it!
I'm pretty sure that if you are very careful and tedious then Seaglow might help.

But personally I would not attempt.

I would be mad at myself if I messed them up.

Soles look more yellow than they are... anyone used sea glow or something on these?

o8h4iv.jpg

dont sea glow them joints!!
they striaght. Remember that its a GUM sole not an ICY one.
pimp.gif

They still are pretty icy for gums too.
No need to get ur hands dirty.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

o8h4iv.jpg

dont sea glow them joints!!
they striaght. Remember that its a GUM sole not an ICY one.
pimp.gif

They still are pretty icy for gums too.
No need to get ur hands dirty.
Listen to this man

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

But to everyone saying these are wack, its understood they aren't the 02s, now if you accept these as a new colorway then you won't feel let down. Lastly, when the he77 has a foam colorway with a icy bottom sat on shelves, cmon guys... get off the pipe. No way these would have sat in any big city.

Agreed, I think the mistake was this being called a Pearl retro. Instead of having it as a new color. Most people don't realize pearls come in differentcolors, and not just white. Which is what I think Nike was trying to do.

^

I agree with that Nike messed up. They shouldn't have given it the same name as the 02 release. When you give 2 shoes the same name people are instantlygoing to compare the two (I did this for sure). And one has to be better than the other and most people are like the 02's. But Nike doesn't careabout that.

SOME OF YALL SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A CASE OF STUPIDITY... 02'S NEVER CAME WITH A GUM BUTTOM, THEY JUST LOOKED THATWAY OVER TIME. SURE, THEY WERENT ICEY, BUT THEY HAD THE SAME BOTTOMS AS THE BLACK FOAMS BACK THEN

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

y did u tie them???? foams r meant to be loose...
frown.gif
Because he wanted too and because they're his

Dudes kill me with the fashion advice up here now. I remember it used to be gay
indifferent.gif

If anyone can bless me with a pair sz9.5-10 pleasee... I'm willing to spend no more than 300... Also got DS Eggplant foams sz9.5

Originally Posted by drillest

If anyone can bless me with a pair sz9.5-10 pleasee... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm willing to spend no more than 300[/color]... Also got DS Eggplant foams sz9.5
Not A Good Way To Start Your Search Buddy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The people who are hating on these were the ones that were not able to pick up a pair. If they would have picked up a pair, they would have been bragging about what a beautiful shoe this is.

Sorry, not everyone is a hype beast who just jumps on everything because they are limited. Now I know Foam Heads are far different from the typical corny'beasts, but these are the worst foams to date (and these are foam PRO'S nonetheless). Anyone in NYC could've coppped these if they wanted to, HOHhad a ton.

*laces 02' Pearls

Originally Posted by Magic1978

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
and you didnt think you were acting like his lover when you answered for him...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The people who are hating on these were the ones that were not able to pick up a pair. If they would have picked up a pair, they would have been bragging about what a beautiful shoe this is.

Sorry, not everyone is a hype beast who just jumps on everything because they are limited. Now I know Foam Heads are far different from the typical corny 'beasts, but these are the worst foams to date (and these are foam PRO'S nonetheless). Anyone in NYC could've coppped these if they wanted to, HOH had a ton.

*laces 02' Pearls
Back in 02 pearl foams sat on shelves, the forums regarding these shoe were dry but since the whole eggplant foam release people have somehowgiven the pearl the status as one of the most sought after releases other than the royal. Give it some time, who knows 10 years from now people will see thismodel as a sought after sneaker because of it's limited release and colorway. It may not be the original 97 or 02 foam, but overall it's a beautifulshoe for those who like posites.

Originally Posted by j o 19

SOME OF YALL SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A CASE OF STUPIDITY... 02'S NEVER CAME WITH A GUM BUTTOM, THEY JUST LOOKED THAT WAY OVER TIME. SURE, THEY WERENT ICEY, BUT THEY HAD THE SAME BOTTOMS AS THE BLACK FOAMS BACK THEN

Nah par.
try again.
A fresh pair of Pearls come with GUM SOLES.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by j o 19

SOME OF YALL SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A CASE OF STUPIDITY... 02'S NEVER CAME WITH A GUM BUTTOM, THEY JUST LOOKED THAT WAY OVER TIME. SURE, THEY WERENT ICEY, BUT THEY HAD THE SAME BOTTOMS AS THE BLACK FOAMS BACK THEN

Nah par.
try again.
A fresh pair of Pearls come with GUM SOLES.

LOL NICE GIF

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Magic1978

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
and you didnt think you were acting like his lover when you answered for him...
I don't know, you tell me since you answered FOR HIM. Was this your attempt at coming out of the closet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom