Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

I was wearing them with cargo shorts the other day
happy.gif

What's the going rate for a 10.5? Just curious about that...I def aint dropping $500 for them, but if price was reasonable then I would consider. Again,let's start up the topic on why no HOH around the DMV?!
mad.gif
smh.gif

^^^ i think they can be had for around 400 on ebay. contacted an eBay seller for a size 10 and he wanted 420 shipped to end the auction early. 1 hr later, theauction ended early. then a size 9 is selling right now for abut 370 shipped.
i found william rivera on ebay and he sold me a pair in a 9 for 350 shipped after some negotiations. just waiting for the shipping info.

What really surprises me is the relatively low amount of Pearl on eBay. You'd think ebay would be flooded with these...

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

What really surprises me is the relatively low amount of Pearl on eBay. You'd think ebay would be flooded with these...

^Already sold on the block without fee rape.

wow those pearls are SICKKKKK!!!!!!! they are totally different from the OG whites..lol. i still have my varsity purples sittin off..only wore those twice..imscared lol my white OG foamposites went down the drain a few months ago..the entire sole ripped off the bottom as i played ball on a concrete court that onetime..lol.

i just got my tracking info from will rivera... now i patiently wait for the package to come from NY to MD...
gonna rock mine with a diiiiiirty white tee and still break necks muhahahahahaha

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

These are slowly but surely coming down in price.

Can't wait to catch someone getting desperate!
devil.gif
What makes you say that? All the Pearls I see on eBay are at high prices.

If you're not a size 8, and looking at the "champagne's" I doubt you are. I don't see why you would be happy having kicks you can'twear.

Back
Top Bottom