OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Lampard had Everton at the brink of relegation. Why the hell did Chelsea appoint him.

🫡
1681332377754.gif

its wild how all these expensive *** chelsea players look so bad
its super wild chelsea paid 100 for mudryrhrkk and he doesn't get a sniff out there

its super wild chelsea paid 100 for mudryrhrkk and he doesn't get a sniff out there
Enzo's been anonymous too, really has to be down to terrible coaching man.

They've got far too much talent in there to look so *** as often as they do

Wonder if Asensio gets the start next match. Rodrygo is the more talented individual but was a little out of sync with the team imo.

Wonder if Asensio gets the start next match. Rodrygo is the more talented individual but was a little out of sync with the team imo.
i actually think you aren't giving rodrygo the praise he deserves. he is always making very intelligent runs and constantly finding holes to exploit.
like the red he drew. he makes yall's attack look a lot better

Yea Rodrygo was a threat throughout tbh, didn't end up with the assists like Vini but he gave that backline fits constantly.

Reminds me of Antony in that regard, not always on the scoresheet but the attack and team is so much more well balanced with them in the XI.

i actually think you aren't giving rodrygo the praise he deserves. he is always making very intelligent runs and constantly finding holes to exploit.
like the red he drew. he makes yall's attack look a lot better

I agree, his movement is always on point but imo lacked that cutting edge to get a goal or assist, or create a clear chance. Counterpoint would be that it’ll come with a little more match time and experience.

Chelsea are more than likely gonna have to start Cacarella in the reverse match :sick:

Rodrygo's probably gonna get his then

This really wouldn’t be the worst result for Chelsea

Yeah whew. I thought y'all would win 5-0

Lost 0-2 with 10 men in the first leg game at Bernabeu. Ok, I'll take it :lol:

Good game

Carlo flexing in front of lampard :lol:

Don't blame him. I flexed in the front of my pupils at work. Best feelings

Too soon for Boehly to play FIFA manager mode game on the legendary difficult level

Enzo's been anonymous too, really has to be down to terrible coaching man.

They've got far too much talent in there to look so *** as often as they do

Definitely

We need a pure DM next to Enzo

Valverde’s game feels made for the CL. Technical and physical. Did well closing spaces on defense and carrying the ball forward in attack.

Someone needs to explain to me how Gallagher is always the first sub in every game.

No shame in losing in Madrid, I had no expectations of a result there. Better they put us out of our misery early

Do we still have a problem at RW btw? Rodrygo will presumably improve and Asensio is a solid squad player that doesn’t take up a non-EU spot and has also improved in the second half of the season in that role. There also isn’t really a prolific RW I know of under 30.

It seems more like back up striker and RB are the bigger needs.

Back
Top Bottom