OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Jokes on you. My angus was peppered the entire time. HA!
69A1AF97-F8CD-45FF-9374-14B663603C23.jpeg

If it weren’t for Messi winning the WC, Vini just might be the favorite to win Ballon D’or. If RM wins it all he just might

He’s looking like the best player on the planet.

Y'all watch us struggle to create from the right side all season, and wonder if we still need a RW. Rodrygo plays RW, drifts to LW, ST, 10 and second striker, even if you get him to strictly play there, there's no depth there.

Sané stan account posting that of course :lol:

Has their been any other incident with Mané besides this? Can't remember hearing any

Ya we need an tyrant of a manager to come in. cut fat and get serious with those left

Y'all watch us struggle to create from the right side all season, and wonder if we still need a RW. Rodrygo plays RW, drifts to LW, ST, 10 and second striker, even if you get him to strictly play there, there's no depth there.

Any specific names you think we could go after that would be worth the money in improvement over Rodrygo (and possibly eating into his match time/stunting his growth)?

Assuming we stick with 4-3-3 since I can’t imagine especially if we get Bellingham that we’d only play 2 midfielders per match and create a log jam for match time there.

Boehly definitely hired Lamps to be the fall guy who fans will let slide.

He had to know there's no way Lampard of all people would change anything.

Any specific names you think we could go after that would be worth the money in improvement over Rodrygo (and possibly eating into his match time/stunting his growth)?

Assuming we stick with 4-3-3 since I can’t imagine especially if we get Bellingham that we’d only play 2 midfielders per match and create a log jam for match time there.
It can be a depth signing, when Benz doesn't start, we know Rodrygo will most likely go to Striker, you need a RW, you can actually give Vini a break every once in a while, move to Rodrygo to LW.

Diaby is probably the most ideal signing, but there's other options of Samu at a reasonable price, Leao if you want to go high level, Cherki who been linked to forever. Each bringing different qualities but keeps are floor high. Or you take a loan player if you don't want to commit.

The competition still needs to remain high here.

Kinda goes back to a point I made months ago that top clubs don’t feel as strong and deep as they were in the 2010s.

Back
Top Bottom