OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Mane wanted to punch Salah before too. But Salah was a way better player than Sane.

I don’t think these things are a big deal but I guess Bayern had to do what they had to do.

And it looks like we're re-signing Asensio

FtkBtI8aUAESPWw.jpeg

Would be hilarious if west ham won the conference league and get relegated at the same time

Chelsea don’t even do anything they just run around out there.

What system do they play?

What are they doing?

He punched his teammate in the face.

After a CL game.
Yea that's been publicized a bunch but it sounds like there's other stuff hanging around even before this bust up, which isn't really that crazy between teammates after an awful result.

If the stories of the teammates comments is true then sounds like there's been other stuff bubbling under the surface this season .

Casemiro back :pimp:

Shaw's out.

Tone starting for the first time in months too, looking forward to seeing how the forward line looks without Rash.

Should still be able to have good interplay between Sancho, Antony and Tone.

Surprised Fred hasn't been starting lately after his form before, Sabitzer has been getting the lions share of minutes along with McTom during Casemiro's suspension

Yea that's been publicized a bunch but it sounds like there's other stuff hanging around even before this bust up, which isn't really that crazy between teammates after an awful result.

If the stories of the teammates comments is true then sounds like there's been other stuff bubbling under the surface this season .
I mean he punched a German national team player, also fc Bayern is known as fc Hollywood. Factor in they got humiliated after sacking their manager who was undefeated and the stories write themselves. Germany just doing what every European country does and tries to target/blame the immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom