OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

Felt it was going to be a directionless release, but...was better than expected, just still unsure about these shorter releases.

Automatic, Toe Tag, and Diamonds 2 all :pimp: though.

I was thinking is it Marvin :lol:

268x0w.jpg

TEDDY_PENDERGRASS_TEDDY-386799b.jpg

Beats on this joint are KNOCKING. Not his best, but definitely another solid project from Gibbs.

All the "fans" who only listened to Pinata from him asking when Bandana is coming instead of enjoying this :stoneface:

Freddie Pendergrass :lol:

This is cool after two listens. Gibbs sounds dope on just about any type of beat, I prefer him over soulful, laidback beats but I’m not mad at Trap Gibbs. The cover had me thinking he was going to drop a whole tape of this :lol:

He killed this new Muggs x Doom jernt. Kane Season.

And I’m not eem mad at fans asking where Bandana is, he been teasing mfs with snippets for about a year and a half now. :lol:

Beats on this joint are KNOCKING. Not his best, but definitely another solid project from Gibbs.

All the "fans" who only listened to Pinata from him asking when Bandana is coming instead of enjoying this :stoneface:
yea there seems to be alot of pinata fans not neccesarily gibbs fans

with that said

bandana next :pimp:

yea there seems to be alot of pinata fans not neccesarily gibbs fans

with that said

bandana next :pimp:

Definitely liked Pinata as much as the next guy. There's just select group of people who act like that's his only good project solely off the madlib production on some elitist hip hip steeze. Ish annoys me, because I feel like damn near all of his **** slaps :lol:

Back
Top Bottom