Official French Montana Thread

Hope fam not trolling

Must be a troll but I dunno how he did that? On itunes it still says october 14th

It was supposed to drop yesterday but some Targets didn't get the memo about the delay. The registers wont let you check out with the album (hence why it didn't leak earlier yesterday), so somebody jacked it.

Buddy leaked but they taken down leaks like wildfire

Sux it had to come to this Frenchie :frown:

Updated: I got it

Last edited:
Wow.... Thats terrible. What's he supposed to do now?? Leaked two months early 
sick.gif

Last edited:
:smh:

might as well drop it now...got it online...dude better off banking on the shows and tour rather than sitting on this

mean.gif

He should sue Target for this and release the album officially as soon as possible

just ran through the album...pretty trash...dude in love with the auto tune...

homie was basically the chorus for half the songs..

:smh:

Currently on Brick Road and this is pretty good so far. I strongly disliked Excuse My French, this project is lightyears ahead already

Yep it's out there. Gonna take a serious listen later tonight.

Edit: I guess the reason it's out there is because Target didn't get the memo it was delayed due to sample clearance issues and still released it anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Not bad. This needs to be mixed again though, there's about three songs where the beat is just totally drowning out French

Biggest L you can take as an artist with this sloppy of an album roll out.
Just horrible, no excuses.

They should of stuck to the date.
Now everyone has it and they make no money off of it, if they release this in October it'll have 2000 first week sales and they'll probably all be Diddy himself. :smh:

Biggest L you can take as an artist with this sloppy of an album roll out.
Just horrible, no excuses.

They should of stuck to the date.
Now everyone has it and they make no money off of it, if they release this in October it'll have 2000 first week sales and they'll probably all be Diddy himself. :smh:
He's gotta scrap this and make a new album. It's over.

Back
Top Bottom