Official Friends & Family FTL, FA, Champs Aug.20-23 UPDATED with coupons Page 1

Wonder why AM09 are excluded and people have been successful with Kobes. Don't get it. Good for us Kobe fans though.

Got the 5 dmp pack
pimp.gif

got the absolute last 2 pairs of blk/wht/red pippen 1's in my area.i looked high and low for 2 days,hit up NYC,nada.Queens,nada.BX,nada.then i went to theFA 4 and a quarter minutes away from my house and they had em sittin' there.came out to $43 with tax.

Originally Posted by bimbot

Wonder why AM09 are excluded and people have been successful with Kobes. Don't get it. Good for us Kobe fans though.
Reason imo is that black reds are overstocked in footlockers since they're not selling too well. Also probably they want to see how it wouldsell if they didn't exclude kobes in the F+F this time. But i think if it sells out they probably won't do it again on the next one because they lostmoney. Glad i waited and took a chance on the F+F on the kobe black reds because when it first came out it was tempting since i love black red white combo andalso i'm a cincy fan
happy.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

got the absolute last 2 pairs of blk/wht/red pippen 1's in my area.i looked high and low for 2 days,hit up NYC,nada.Queens,nada.BX,nada.then i went to the FA 4 and a quarter minutes away from my house and they had em sittin' there.came out to $43 with tax.
frown.gif

I want a pair (12).

yea man i dont understand why the am 09s are excluded, evem after they reduced them down to $130.

Would anybody be able to get me Kobe IV white outs if available? I need a pair, badly... size 11.5. PM me.

Living in Texas, it seems dumb that I can buy the shoes online with the F&F but can't buy them at the store. Sucks because I found a 8/15 CDP in size12.

First the manager said retail, but then he said the box was beat-up so he would knock off 20%. With tax that brought the total to $268. I really only wantedthe 8, so wasn't worth it to me. Now if it was only $100 I definitely would have picked it up.

i got some of the black/orange lunarglides and some insoles. im loving the look and feel of the shoes.

smh at texas being excluded. I was gonna buy freshwater griffeys & AM95s orange 95s & DMP2
mad.gif

guess ill have to wait until the next one

anybody know if the boston packs still work with this? I copped them last F&F and this time they told me it was a no go on them?? trying to get anotherpack of them

Damn, wonder when the hell Penny III's are gonna drop in price. Looks like they haven't sold for crap. That's the main reason I haven't boughta pair.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I'm looking at either the LunarGlides or the Free 5.0s. Any advice?
lunarglides IMO, I love the lunar foam for running so far(had the run avants for almost a month now, they felt a lot like the lunarglides but Iwanted some black/silver shoes which weren't available in the glides)

the frees I tried on were the free everyday 2's or something like that(basically the 7.0, "most like a shoe" part of the free series) but Iwouldn't trade anything for my lunar foam cushioning.

That's just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Damn, wonder when the hell Penny III's are gonna drop in price. Looks like they haven't sold for crap. That's the main reason I haven't bought a pair.
laugh.gif

i agree...

they have been sitting on the shelves since forever and they still at retail...thats the reason why i havent bought a pair either.

i need those white liquids in my life.

Originally Posted by Megatron81

smh at texas being excluded. I was gonna buy freshwater griffeys & AM95s orange 95s & DMP2
mad.gif

guess ill have to wait until the next one
What part of texas had the freshwater griffeys?

Back
Top Bottom