Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future Bin Laden........[emoji]128115[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128115[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128115[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] owns the summer :smokin :smokin :smokin

I heard the free Gucci [emoji]9994[/emoji] future Hendrix heir to the trap

Listened to about 6 songs off DS2 and the Percocet and stripper joint is the only real banger so far...

Not one song is bangin more than "news or somethin."

Ok and freak pros! [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] got that Luke 2 live crew hood feel to it...straight Starz stripper music!

Last edited:
Listened to about 6 songs off DS2 and the Percocet and stripper joint is the only real banger so far...

Not one song is bangin more than "news or somethin."

Ok and freak pros! [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] got that Luke 2 live crew hood feel to it...straight Starz stripper music!

Give it a week. Bet you will be feeling everything on this album

Crazy thing about homie music **** never fails to grow on me. Was only feeling 2 songs on DS2 when it dropped, now I **** with every song but stripper joint. Been a fan since hard from mollyworld & every project been like that since.

told a chick i was streaming the concert and how hard futures been going, she told me to have fun listening to my indoctrinating music. I just put that ***** on probation.

told a chick i was streaming the concert and how hard futures been going, she told me to have fun listening to my indoctrinating music. I just put that ***** on probation.

Gotta choose the dirty over her.

Is it too soon to rank the #4PEAT?

Im gonna do it anyway

1) Beast Mode

2) Monster

3) DS2

4) 56 Nights

I think ( I cant decide btwn 56 and DS2 )

Last edited:
56 nights has 4 of his best songs ever, but monster has bangers all around. Reminds me of an urban legend/trap muzik comparison.

1a. 56 nights
1b. Monster
2. Beast mode
3. Ds2

Neva gon lose, Diamonds from Africa, March madness and 56 nights are his greatest pieces of work and will never be eclipsed. He was motivated by the devastation of esco being incarcerated and losing his music. Those songs are sonically mastered articulated expressions of pain and regret. That was his soul screaming.

I know this list ain't all DS2 but I just put this together and it's harder than DS2 to me. These are some bangers!

Lol future straight snatched that auto tune and re-remixed it and put t pain on the sidelines. Can t pain bounce back or nah?

Last edited:
Lawd! Just listened to real sisters, lay up, and just like bruddas on head phones [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

The bass in these songs! Straight heaters [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom