Few months ago I would've agreed. 
Him chanting "lil mexico city" about 4 times on the "show money" record had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif

Album was a banger car-riding wise, didnt download it expecting some lyrical joints so it passed my expectations

Album was a banger car-riding wise, didnt download it expecting some lyrical joints so it passed my expectations

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by eashawty

u aint a real $%+$# if u cant #!+@ wit young scooter

thumb thru the check
finesse Finesse FINESSE (Count Up!)

thumb thru it, blow it, n juug that shht rattt backk

5a616e3c2dc0308d9150b3d5f8868e4717506393.gif

NOPE! I just cant do it.
COUNT UP! Scooter goes hard man. 

s/o to this thread

young scooter got next

lotta +*+!#% hating on a1 but u gotta be in some sort of band camp to understand the music

i been tellin folks for the longest that future wasnt nuthin but another j money/ yung la. he say the same exact @%!+ as them but he the only one to really blow up off it, maybe la & j money was ahead of they time. & i bet none of yall remember future & scooter when they was just gettin them weak %$% features on j money mixtapes

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PCristobal

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

u aint a real $%+$# if u cant #!+@ wit young scooter

thumb thru the check
finesse Finesse FINESSE (Count Up!)

thumb thru it, blow it, n juug that shht rattt backk

5a616e3c2dc0308d9150b3d5f8868e4717506393.gif

NOPE! I just cant do it.
COUNT UP! Scooter goes hard man.�

��

tupac-o.gif

this dude is trash... i tried to give it a listen but he aint talking about nothing...

music from the 80s and 90s had a different heartbeat to it... i just cant get with 97 percent of these so called nice rappers out

went to his show out here in nofolk...dude kinda needa hypeman...good show tho. surprised to see that man hood ^&*$ singin the girl songs off pluto...

Originally Posted by Shaze804

went to his show out here in nofolk...dude kinda needa hypeman...good show tho. surprised to see that man hood ^&*$ singin the girl songs off pluto...

My man, u was at the Norva too?? Tell me future ain't go way harder than push did yo? Other than exodus and a few clipse tracks seemed like push aint put on...were u upstairs or down? Only my third Norva show but it wasn't that live to me compared to Jeezy last summer..Aint no way around iiiiit =
pimp.gif
bitties went nuts

Back
Top Bottom