Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Lol fewitch think he slick releasing this right before this huge playoff game, trying to throw Russ off his game!

Idk how that would mess Russ up lol...he always drop around mlk weekend

The starting seahawks players could probably care less about this tape right now...them ****** picked their prgame warmup music days ago

The fact that you enjoy DS2 let's me know you discovered future post 2014. You're opinion is very new *****-ish
Yea because Honest and Pluto was better 
laugh.gif

Foh dude

Don't be that guy right now

This a decent tape off first spin

301216baller 301216baller you're an actual Future fan. Don't let this ***** get away with this mediocrity. How can this man make "These ******* ain't ****" and then sing "I need a girlfriend" on that "Purple Reign" song?? How can I take this man serious after that? The fame changed this man. He used to be a preacher for the streets! Now this ***** just wants radio spins :smh:

Did you not specifically point out DS2 ?

Y'all nostalgia ****** is lame :lol: :lol:

I discovered him in the Free bricks era and he makin his best music right now ..if that makes me a new dude the so be it :lol: :lol:

He's talking bout lean is his girlfriend if I'm not mistaken... I mean that's what I got from him.

I think the tape is dope I been listening to him since dirty sprite 1

I had to take a loss so I could cherish this sh*t :pimp:
Just "say no to drugs" hell nawww I ain't listen :pimp:

Last edited:
wicked

inside the mattress

bye bye 

purple reign 

bruh , i can't believe he did it , and at this level , again  
mean.gif

First spin so far on track 9 and no stand out tracks yet

Definitely liked his past 5 projects more tho :lol:

Last edited:
My auntie was a fiend I used to serve her a hit [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Never forget [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm getting a lil tired of Future x Metro though, Nard and B proved they deserve to produce a whole project by now.

Back
Top Bottom