Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future and Spinz still slaps 
pimp.gif
told _'s future need some spinz jawns 

pimp.gif

This **** is trash. This isn't even better than DS2 and that says A LOT...

I blame a lot of y'all new ****** and those damn duets he's been doing with drake. This ***** couldn't handle the fame and is stuck in this uninspired sound.

Crazy I was listening to "welcome 2 mollyworld" last night and damn near shed a tear. That **** sounded so organic, so inspired. This ***** just makes radio music for college girls who occasionally smoke weed now :smh:

The fact that you say DS2 is trash leaves your opinion null and void

Pretty much :rofl: DS2 is very much on par with Monster, Beast Mode, and 56 Nights, so if you think DS2 is trash, you're calling those other 3 tapes trash as well

Yo percs callin is hot af... Best song on the tape so far

This the fewch i wanna hear

Last edited:
My auntie was a fiend I used to serve her a hit [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Never forget [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm getting a lil tired of Future x Metro though, Nard and B proved they deserve to produce a whole project by now.
... I"m thanking God today she don't  
smokin.gif
 it no mo' 

:smh: ima let y'all play this ***** out then. Future has changed and it doesn't sit well with me at all.

Atlanta's new messiah is Thug. Gucci is gonna get out and let y'all know the same **** I'm saying right now. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world catches on and Drake tries to do a mixtape with him too.

[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️

Never Forget is so gah damn hard.

Jon Boi been getting slept on, he's been lacin' up Rocko with bangers for a minute, glad he was able to contribute to [emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️

:smh: ima let y'all play this ***** out then. Future has changed and it doesn't sit well with me at all.

Atlanta's new messiah is Thug.

Thugs time came and went, the same trolling that made him popular also held him back from reaching a higher level

Thugs time came and went, the same trolling that made him popular also held him back from reaching a higher level

:stoneface: but "Bestfriend" is the biggest song in Atlanta right now and Atlanta is the center of hip hop right now as well sooooo....

Just remember me telling you this. Everybody is waiting on Gucci to get out and when he does, he's going to be endorsing his artist, Thug very heavy.

"Again" is getting so many spins, and Gucci and Thug weren't even in the same room when they recorded that. That chemistry is too infectious between those 2 music wise...

Young thugga mane la flare >>>>>>>>>>>

Some of y'all don't even know...

Last edited:
I'm not arguing with anyone bout this tape right now. I ain't skip not one damn song and I already have a couple favorites.
FUTURE! SUPER FUTURE! Fire Marshal future!

Thief in the Night is the biggest song in Atlanta right now

Which means it'll probably be the biggest song in other cities pretty soon. :lol:

I'm not arguing with anyone bout this tape right now. I ain't skip not one damn song and I already have a couple favorites.
FUTURE! SUPER FUTURE! Fire Marshal future!

This. I'm cool on the debates. The tape is flames imo. Hendrix didn't disappoint. :smokin [emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️[emoji]9748[/emoji]️

Its the weakest of his last 6 *shrug*
Whatever tho, I'd love to have a Nard n b and Future project, agree with getting tired of him and Metro. Them ****** been doing work with him for years

Inside the mattress is up there with the best tracks on the 4peat.

Last edited:
Thief in the Night is the biggest song in Atlanta right now

Which means it'll probably be the biggest song in other cities pretty soon. :lol:
Really? Wow. I know that ***** trouble love thug forever for that. That's not even my top 3 on that tape, I **** wit it tho.

Why are you trying to make this a Thugger vs. Future thing? Future over here making bangers referencing serving his auntie boy and you lobbying he's fell into the fame and went mainstream, FOH.

Gucci stamped Future way before Thug even decided to rap so I don't even know why you're bringing Big Guwop into this conversation.

So basically you're just way off base on all accounts.

Back
Top Bottom