Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Purple Reign def continues the trend. It's not a party tape to me cause songs like Wicked, Never Forget, Purple Reign, Inside the Mattress have to much of a story attached to em for them to be belittled as party tracks.

I was half expecting a subpar tape but Hendrix came with it. Def gotta grab a ticket for his dallas show. hate I missed them low VIP prices

Hater _ on the low is
smokin.gif
yup 
nthat.gif

man i cant stop replaying wicked and never forget sheesh songs are so fire :x :x :x :x

i do the digital dashhh :smokin

anyone know when the thought it was a drought video is coming out? :nerd:

wasnt ferg in charge of the video or something

Last edited:
Free Bricks 2 >>>>>>>>> Free Bricks.

Fight me.

I don't want to fight you because you've always been cool peoples, HOWEVER, who in there right mind would take Scooter over Future in any capacity?

Not to mention Free Bricks 2 wasn't even all new material.

Purple Reign def continues the trend. It's not a party tape to me cause songs like Wicked, Never Forget, Purple Reign, Inside the Mattress have to much of a story attached to em for them to be belittled as party tracks.

I was half expecting a subpar tape but Hendrix came with it. Def gotta grab a ticket for his dallas show. hate I missed them low VIP prices

I coped my tickets to the Dallas show many moons ago... I'll tell you like Gucci told me, hurry up and buy.

I coped my tickets to the Dallas show many moons ago... I'll tell you like Gucci told me, hurry up and buy.
honestly completely underestimated the hype around this tour, thought I'd just cop some like they movie tix. You get that VIP?

I was thinkin' about hittin' up multiple cities but prefer not to do much solo. Not too many of my people out here mess with Hendrix so I'll be hopin' nothing pop off and I gotta fend for myself. Houston is the second option

Never Forget is a top 5 future track

You rock with Future now big dog? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you didn't mess with him. Never Forget is flames though. Agreed :pimp:.

And can we take a second to talk about Perkys Calling? Introspective future is the best version of Future. The production, flow etc are Flawless. Giving me codeine crazy vibes.

Agreed, introspective future is the best one. Maison Margela, My Savages, Throw Away, Hardly, Codeine Crazy, Percocet, all amongst his best work. I'm glad he brought a couple songs like that on PR, felt like he went away from that on BM and 56.

You rock with Future now big dog? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you didn't mess with him. Never Forget is flames though. Agreed :pimp:.

And can we take a second to talk about Perkys Calling? Introspective future is the best version of Future. The production, flow etc are Flawless. Giving me codeine crazy vibes.
I love every version except honest, commercial, hit chasing future. When dude go in the studio n just do him without carrying if it's catchy or radio friendly enough u bound to get quality content.

Back
Top Bottom