Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Why drop so close after? We got a whole year ahead b calm down. Go spin WATTBA and this and hush.

Let him cook, when you in the zone you gotta let it fly!!

Things move so fast in rap nowadays, dudes gotta be super active. Swish droppin, 6god we might get a Kendrick/Cole CD, Puff Daddy, Meek Mill etc... This a year you can get drowned out once all this fire drop

Things move so fast in rap nowadays, dudes gotta be super active. Swish droppin, 6god we might get a Kendrick/Cole CD, Puff Daddy, Meek Mill etc... This a year you can get drowned out once all this fire drop
That's cool and all but he should never give a damn about pleasing those dudes who jump from a to b. Your fan base is happy right now, hold off until around may and give us that summertime riding music. Beast mode 2 for the summer would be perfect. This joint literally not even a month old, then we got 4 other classics which are barely a year old. We cool b. April/may should be his time.

That's cool and all but he should never give a damn about pleasing those dudes who jump from a to b. Your fan base is happy right now, hold off until around may and give us that summertime riding music. Beast mode 2 for the summer would be perfect. This joint literally not even a month old, then we got 4 other classics which are barely a year old. We cool b. April/may should be his time.

It's not even about hopping around. I'm a fan off a lot of rappers . If something is fire that will get more spins. I like Joey Bad***** and Action Bronson a lot. But Joeys album got 1000 more spins than Actions lat year

Yeah your fans will always rock with you but as artist you can't be ignorant to when huge artists are dropping.

I **** with Astronaut Status but it's not high up for me.

Itchin
My Ho 2
Blow
Deeper Than The Ocean
You Ain't Seen These
Future Back
Jordan Diddy

They yellin young Future back! And he brought good crack. Makaveli! And I'm fillin up my belly, with pies; vegetary. I'm a dog on these ****. Vetinary. Yeah I make movies, Tyler Perry :lol:
When that beat on Futureback drops :x

I STARTED OFF FINESSIN, THEN I WASHED MY HANDS,
DONT NOTHIN TOUCH EM, IF IT AINT THEM BANDS :pimp:

My ho 2,jordan diddy.
I'll tell u one thing, I never thought I'd see the day when future had the most booming thread on here. It is a good day, real ****** at the top.
Jordan Diddy>>>
Just hope we get more Gucci/Future collabs when Wop gets out

Free Bricks 2 >>>>>>>>> Free Bricks.

Fight me.
Eh, the 1st 2 songs are the best ones on the tape...

The transition from Lamborghini to Dead People is legendary b

Nah we don't need Future droppin' tracks or tapes just to "heat check" himself

he not gon get drowned out with a tour every day of the week for the next few months

He should stick to the once a quarter pattern that he did last year. Winter tape (BM), Spring tape (56), Summer tape (DS2), Fall tape (Monster/WATTBA)

I cant believe this joint is growing on me like this 
mean.gif
.  Same thing BM did smh.  Even Bye Bye done grown on me in the whip
mean.gif

This might end up being a no-skipper 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I'm noticing most Future joints take a while to adjust to 

Was this joint wack to you all at first or something? A lot of you are saying it's growing on you, man this tape was a banger from the first spin imo :lol:

Keep trying to tell you all that Salute is the one. :smh:

Was this joint wack to you all at first or something? A lot of you are saying it's growing on you, man this tape was a banger from the first spin imo :lol:

Lol yea im confused by that too. Only Future mixtape that had to grown on me was Beast Mode but thats only cause I liked Monster so much

Lol yea im confused by that too. Only Future mixtape that had to grown on me was Beast Mode but thats only cause I liked Monster so much

BM still my least favorite out of the 5/6-peat.

-ye shrug

What does Esco do for these mixtapes besides slap his tag on it? Srs.

Co-produces with Metro I think. I don't think I can recall one track that was produced solely by Esco.

Last edited:

Yeah I thought it was Aiight on first listen , since I was bumpin DS2 all the time. A lot of em didn't grab me at first listen or even the second day.

Last edited:
What does Esco do for these mixtapes besides slap his tag on it? Srs.

esco plays a huge role , he a&r's future's projects . he has a hand in beat selection and a huge hand in song arrangement . the projects last year may not have been what we know them to be now without esco's involvement

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom