Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Lamborghini so damn hard. With future maturing into what he is now I def need a second tape from them 2

Last edited:
Future X Nard & B >>>>>>>> Future X Metro.

2Pac
Blast Off
News
Feeling I Get
Name Hold Weight
T-Shirt
You Deserve It
Inside The Mattress
THROW AWAY
Running Thru A Check
Cant Make This Up

Don't forget about Long Time Coming :pimp: :smokin

The Beast Mode slander in this thread :smh:

Someone ranks WATTBA over Beast Mode?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Future X Nard & B >>>>>>>> Future X Metro.

2Pac
Blast Off
News
Feeling I Get
Name Hold Weight
T-Shirt
You Deserve It
Inside The Mattress
THROW AWAY
Running Thru A Check
Cant Make This Up

Dont forget News Or Something

Nard & B got sounds, they gotta be Futures most versatile producers

"On the carpet, I was hitting your baby momma"

Gonna ve vanging future all weekend while im snowed in. To my east coast family be safe please.

Sidenote:for my soundcloud users, check out this dude--> @_fewture

Dude put together all 3mixtapes(bm,monster,56nights) and ds2 and made this one track, thought yall would like that

Last edited:
Digital Dash over Thought it was a Drought?

C'mon fam. I'm a wattba advocate, but that's crazy talk. :lol:

Yeah the more I listen, been listening to the 6-peat heavily recently, I come to the conclusion that March Madness and Trap ****** carry 56 nights. The only other songs I mess with are Never gon lose and 56 nights. It might be the weakest tape frfr.

I don't understand how monster isn't rated the best by some of y'all. Besides DS2, it is by far his most diverse work, so much variety. 56 and BM are kinda redundant tbh. PR returns to that diversity, but I know he can do better. Future just needs to work hard over the spring and summer, and then drop something in the fall. He just needs to take his time on the next project, he can produce something better than Monster, which is saying something.
THANK YOU

Thought it was a drought is one of the best intros ever.
1.dmx- my ******
2.thouggt it was a drought
3.yrn-rich than famous

I thought we were talking about Futures intros, not all time intros. Because neither Future or Drake would crack top 100

Back
Top Bottom