Come at me, b.

martin3.png

Lyrically and beat wise Dynasty Intro >

laugh.gif
 at March Madness not being the best joint on 56N

Again im not saying 56N and WATTBA are trash. By no means are they trash

Its just BM & Monster are flawless sweep series in his 6 ring streak 
nthat.gif

As long as Monster has Wesley Presley & Radical on it its nowhere near flawless 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Best songs on 56 Nights are:

March Madness
56 Nights
Trap N's

It's not even debatable the above is straight canon.

Never Gonna Loose, Purple Coming In, and Diamonds From Africa and Now are all highly honorable but they just barely a tier below.

No Compadre bangs but I'll never be able to tolerate that aggravating *** sound that makes up a large part of the beat.

Yup like a lot of people has said here. My first listen was meh but it keeps getting better and better with each cycle

The dude in this gif..Tony Farmer is ballin right now he plays for a juco in Texas I hope he gets a Major d1 look

Fetty wap trap ***** version was cool and this is coming from someone who cant stand him, BUT future just too simple and original, which is what i like so...

I am in a Future thread so I wasn't expecting anyone to agree 
laugh.gif

I was never a big fan Future's trap ***** though. Liked Fetty's delivery more on the track.

Wasn't even the best track on that tape. Dawg I'm obsessed with Inside the Mattress now. Future too good man 

My dude fetty. I just feel like it's disrespectful to rap on 56 nights tho. Lucci needs to be ***** slapped for thag

sick.gif
just checked out the fetty wap version of trap *****
sick.gif

sounds so trash
laugh.gif
Fetty skated all on trap ******
it sounds amateur fam he sounds like how he does on every song
feel like Fewtch's flow was lazy on it but not that deep... i like both versions just Fetty's more.

FOR A ***** EVER GOT A JOB GOT A GUN ***** 

ONLY IF YOU HEAR WOO WOO THEN YOU RUN *****  

pimp.gif

maaan i couldn't think to the life of me think about what song Future used this flow on and Karate Chop came to mind. Snapped on this don't think I've ever heard this 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom