Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

His uncle forgot dude name founded Dungeon Family. So anything he ***!# on will have automatic radio play in Atlanta which means will have automatic radio play in the Southeast. He wrote a lot of hooks for Rocko people seem to think that makes him a songwriting wizard *&%$ that *&%^&$^&

His uncle forgot dude name founded Dungeon Family. So anything he ***!# on will have automatic radio play in Atlanta which means will have automatic radio play in the Southeast. He wrote a lot of hooks for Rocko people seem to think that makes him a songwriting wizard *&%$ that *&%^&$^&

I hate this autotune using @@@ clown but 'Tony Montana' is the hardest song down here in the A right now. I can't front. 

I hate this autotune using @@@ clown but 'Tony Montana' is the hardest song down here in the A right now. I can't front. 

Future goes, i been *** wit his music since 1000 and I'm probably the only person round my way (northern va) bumpin Future all crazy in the whip

True Story>Dirty Sprite>1000 imo, progression? lol

Future goes, i been *** wit his music since 1000 and I'm probably the only person round my way (northern va) bumpin Future all crazy in the whip

True Story>Dirty Sprite>1000 imo, progression? lol

collab tape w/ gucci drops tomorrow...freebricks
roll.gif

That will make 3 tapes that Future released in the time frame since Rocko originally announced Gift of Gab. Not to mention that Rocko apparently has a tape with Gucci too. 

That will make 3 tapes that Future released in the time frame since Rocko originally announced Gift of Gab. Not to mention that Rocko apparently has a tape with Gucci too. 

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom