Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Never thought he could top March Madness.... Then Fly **** Only came on and I believed the impossible.

Anybody else hear a possible shot at Thug?

"Tell that lil n_to stay in his place before I expose you,
U take 1 shot at me u know that'll cause a explosion,
Never bite the hand that feed you *****,
You a pay n_ there to squeeze the trigger
You a itchy fingers blog type of *****, and you love me *****"

Yea context tells us exactly what that's about.
Fewtch let the choppa ring on that verse :pimp:

Hendrix x Nard&B tape is overdue, he be killing those guitars when he on their ****

Eh, I was never too crazy about Nard & B. I feel like a whole tape w them would be too repetitive.

I wonder why he doesn't really work w/ Sonny Digital anymore?

They had some jams:

- Same Damn Time
- Racks
- Easter Pink
- Jordan Diddy
- Covered N Money
- My

^^ been wondering why he don't mess with Sonny anymore for a minute.

Agreed about nard & b.

Beast mode 2 is in my nightly prayers at this point.

This and the young thug album are becoming repetitive ******** at this point. ****** are doing nothing innovative at all anymore.

In short, the only standout track on EVOL is Maybach to me. 

This a thousand dollar pair of shoes and U.O.E.N.O it

This a thousand dollar cup of lean and U.O.E.N.O it(Drink up)

This a half a million dollar car, U.O.E.N.O it(We Turnt)

I came up from bottom, U.O.E.N.O it

:smokin :smokin

Nothing on this album tops Codeine Crazy of March Madness. Cut it out.

Future is killing it though.

:lol: @ "cut it out", like someone said something to the contrary or like that's not subjective.

I genuinely wonder if some of y'all don't re-read your posts and realize how lame you make yourselves look.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ "cut it out", like someone said something to the contrary or like that's not subjective.

I genuinely wonder if some of y'all don't re-read your posts and realize how lame you make yourselves look.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Bruh came in like he was dropping the final judgement too lmaoo

:lol: @ "cut it out", like someone said something to the contrary or like that's not subjective.

"Lame" coming from you means nothing. Your a worthless person who only goes online to argue to entertain yourself. Lord knows you wouldn't open your mouth like that to anyone in person. Have you looking like the Canadians on South Park when I'm done with you.

How in the hell would a Nard & B tape sound repetitive?

News Or Something
Throwaway
2Pac
Inside The Mattress

All sound different.

Last edited:
^ I listen to jump out the face almost everyday

Had 3 hr commute to work. Ran this back a few times, I like it a little more than DS2.

He got more flows than Jay man I swear

Eh, I was never too crazy about Nard & B. I feel like a whole tape w them would be too repetitive.

I wonder why he doesn't really work w/ Sonny Digital anymore?

They had some jams:

- Same Damn Time
- Racks
- Easter Pink
- Jordan Diddy
- Covered N Money
- My

Been wondering this too.

And Sonny has been snapping these past few months.

He deserves to be "that guy" over Metro.

Future woulda went crazy on any of these.

Been listening to EVOL, honestly, it's okay. Aside from Maybach, Lie to Me, Low Life, and FSO, everything has waned on me. Lil Haiti Baby when the beat drop is still dope, but the rest of the song is meh. It's definitely not at DS2 level, that's for sure.

Been listening to EVOL, honestly, it's okay. Aside from Maybach, Lie to Me, Low Life, and FSO, everything has waned on me. Lil Haiti Baby when the beat drop is still dope, but the rest of the song is meh. It's definitely not at DS2 level, that's for sure.
pretty much how I feel

Back
Top Bottom