Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Yeezy acknowledges greatness 
pimp.gif

New Future feature with Pusha T. Probably not y'alls taste though. It's a track made by the producer of that Harlem Shake song. Future's just on the hook.

Last edited:
But I'm sure Future did.

He probably doesn't mind the attention, but he wasn't in need of a Ye rant. Dude is the golden boy out right now.

Bust a jugg in the west end at the parking lot
Used to sell my crack in Days Inn I had it crazy hot
Styrofoam cups
All I know is I get crazy man
My potnas on dust, they gon shoot up a whole stadium

:smokin

Random opinion of the day, EVOL rides 10x harder when you put it on shuffle. As others have stated in here it's not necessarily the most cohesive album especially since he's set the bar so high since Monster but yeah... spin it on random/shuffle and vibe.

Last edited:
Ye been the wave though, dudes be tryna downplay the reach of certain artists or the strength of co-signs.

How many Future fans were gained because of Drake/WATTBA collab? Does he still get the Apple Music deal without it?

Not try a say Future don't deserve his spot has def put in the work

Last edited:
No one's arguing that he doesn't stand to benefit from the attention he gets when people like Ye mention him. Simply saying he would be good without it. Of course he gains new fans when he does an album with Aubrey, and gets some more looks when Kanye mentions him, that's undeniable. But you're bugging if you say he would be hurt without it/he needed it.

Dude is single handedly out working everyone in the genre, possibly all of music, right now. He's making people step their game up and still putting out quality material. Why wouldn't the Drakes, Jay Zs, and aka yes of the industry commend him? Ye even talking about dropping an album in the summer. Let's not act like he came up with that idea by his lonely.

And let's not act like Ye showing Future love is an outlandish thing. He was on Honest (albeit a weak track).

Last edited:
****** can't even show love to an artist anymore. As if Ye needs to ride Future's wave.

Last edited:
Bout to see the boy Fewtch tomorrow at the HOB. Show bout to be Lit[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom