Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

There was Purple Reign slander heavy in this thread when it dropped. My my how times have changed. :lol:

PR > Evol by a decent margin

I agree PR was put together better and had a good flow from song to song. Evol comes off as a If You're Reading This, It's Too Late kind of tape. A collection of singles but no cohesiveness

Still not impressed w PR.

Wicked, Inside the mattress, Perkys calling still get spins but that's it.

Also, FSO sound like Pearl Jam featuring Future.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I couldn't help myself, it was too accessible I couldn't help but skim thru the list... But I see them tabs and handle bars had checks mcgee checks mcgee memory a tad foggy, it's definitely missing a couple songs I just pray one of those songs was 56 nights. I might shed a tear if I don't get to see him perform that live again in this lifetime.

You're damn right :lol: I'm surprised I remember that many songs. I was cheesing so hard the entire time and vibing with everyone around. Even cleared out space for some **** to twerk during Freak **** :nthat:
I'm 99% sure he did not play the song 56 nights, I was upset too bro. But he def did Never Gon Lose which was dope.
His set was like 1 hour 30 min but since I was geeked it felt like 20 minutes. Some songs were cut short but he did a bunch of full ones. He also let a few Drake verses ride which of course the crowd LOVED.

99% sure no 56 nights? :smh: :smh: :smh: That hurt a n_ heart man.

What tabs were you on? I have a couple Supreme's in a nice quiet place... I won't drop until Ty$'s set's over though... I boomed a little too hard at his last show and only remember bits/pieces of the 2nd half, never again.

What was the ratio of men/women at that Chi-town show?

Last edited:
Man I can't even really explain it :lol:. It just sounds like a pop song. The first time I heard it it just sounded out of place. The hook grew on me it's mostly the second verse when he's like I never told the world about you I never told the homie's bout you noooot ooonce. Just doesn't sound like rap to me. Like I could picture one of them skinny teenage white chicks having a flow like that

I don't know how you break Monster. That's blasphemous.

But my Purple Reign/Evol

All Right,
Wicked,
Never Forget,
Drippn (How U Luv That),
Inside The Mattress,
Salute
Perkys Calling,
Purple Reign
Xanny Family
Lil Haiti Baby
In Abundance
Seven Rings
Low Life
Lie To Me
Fly**** Only

If he had just dropped this... Man. :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
There was Purple Reign slander heavy in this thread when it dropped. My my how times have changed. :lol:

This is true lol. I remember everybody's favorite songs weren't the same. And the songs people didn't like didn't match either lol

Cohesiveness doesnt equate good music

It does because the probability of you playing it goes higher. If I got a CD that I can press play and get about 7-9 songs in a row in without skips I'm going play it before I play a cd with a handful.

Pluto seems to be everyone's least favorite, how many times do u go back to listen to the 5 tracks you like?

Back
Top Bottom