Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future X Hov? Look at Hov hoopin on the wave after Nas consigned super, and hopped on march madness :lol:. Would be a cool collab nonetheless.

And damn, Ciara petty as sht. Treating Future like Voldemort. He who must not be named :lol:

This ___ moonwalking and hopping onto his toes with the yappa has me dying :rofl: :rofl:

The fact that Master P has some association with dude is golden too.

Shorty moon walking with a tommy gun like Mike in smooth criminal :lol:.

P been doing corny sht for a decade now. He a legend. He just gotta let it go with this new no limit sht. It's over.

woke up seeing a UFO , im a street fanatic

feel like im on a shroom , all this money in this room , friday night lights , chains still swangin' :pimp:

Last edited:
I know I'm in the minority when saying I'm actually not a fan of Lil Haiti Baby like that...probably the only song I skip, Ain't No Time X Seven Rings though :wow: :smh: :pimp:

These n_'s really arguin' bout who gon shoot ya first
Fat Face wanna do ya... Blade wanna do ya... this *** from ____

:x :pimp:

I'm sayin...

The energy on Ain't no time is ******* unmatched.

Also, snapchat can still get you caught up if you cuffed cuz of those littles emojis by peoples names, but the top 3 **** was the WORST. So glad they deaded that.

Last edited:
This ___ moonwalking and hopping onto his toes with the yappa has me dying :rofl: :rofl:

The fact that Master P has some association with dude is golden too.

Shorty moon walking with a tommy gun like Mike in smooth criminal :lol:.

P been doing corny sht for a decade now. He a legend. He just gotta let it go with this new no limit sht. It's over.

Yo that **** is golden :rofl:

The moonwalk with the choppa was a genius touch. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

MoeRoy aka "The Trap Michael Jackson" has the streets on fire, "To The Top I Go" new single is blowing up in clubs and at Radio. The trapstar's unique sound and energetic hustling skills has created a new lane in Hip Hop. When it comes to the Rap industry, MoeRoy is a force to be reckoned with because not only does he spit bars, he is a real entertainer.

Last edited:
playing WATTBA rn.. iono how yall can slander it so much fr

digital dash
big rings
live from the gutter
scholarships
jumpman
jerseys

still flame and still get banged in the whip..

Back
Top Bottom