Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Rob you a buster for that one. You all really championing a bird over Kady. Vote for Parker NT fam.

Dude really said evol>PR?

lol....each to their own i suppose. No lie im starting to get bored of Metro and future collab....im hungry for some Zaytoven and future!

... Could've sworn a lot more of you wrote PR off when it first released. :smh: :nerd:

Last edited:
... Could've sworn a lot more of you wrote PR off when it first released. :smh: :nerd:

These ****** ain't ordinary bruh (Yung LA voice)

I vividly remember me and you telling them that this was a good project, and it would grow over time. But nah, they ain't wanna hear it. Future was "washed" and "sold out" at the time :smh:.

These ****** ain't ordinary bruh (Yung LA voice)

I vividly remember me and you telling them that this was a good project, and it would grow over time. But nah, they ain't wanna hear it. Future was "washed" and "sold out" at the time :smh:.

And a lotttt more positive sentiments were being sent Evol's way when it released.

My my how the tables turn.

IDK if yall remembering right, it was an extreme vocal minority (@lamekilla) who fronted on PR and those same people fronted on EVOL really.

I remember most of PR like Inside the Mattress, Perky's, PR, Wicked, Never Forget, Salute, getting a lot of love right away.

u aint lying

i said PR > Evol when evol dropped and caught some flack :lol:

he shoulda just took the best songs from the 2 projects and put one solid project out for sale

Last edited:
If only Future would come to Belgium 
mean.gif

I need to witness March Madness live

Lil Haiti baby alone makes evol > PR for me.

PR is cool but evol just does more. Maybach :smokin

I know I'm in the minority when saying I'm actually not a fan of Lil Haiti Baby like that...probably the only song I skip, Ain't No Time X Seven Rings though :wow: :smh: :pimp:

These n_'s really arguin' bout who gon shoot ya first
Fat Face wanna do ya... Blade wanna do ya... this *** from ____

:x :pimp:

Last edited:
Future's snapchat is lit mane. All these Miami IG Thots on the Yacht. He geeking :lol:

Bro I was thinking the same thing. Dude living life. Ol girl in the white biker shorts my goodness

Yoooo... his snap story been boomin the last 48 hours, the one last night everyone looked LIT... shawty with the grill looked bad but she was OUTTA THERE, those "1,2, or 3" birds bouncin dat mass too :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
You guys and the folks in the Taz Angels thread got me wanting to download snap. :lol:

Sidebar: What do Taz Angels do and who the heck is Taz?

You guys and the folks in the Taz Angels thread got me wanting to download snap. :lol:

Sidebar: What do Taz Angels do and who the heck is Taz?

:wow: You aren't on snap? I don't rock with social media like that, never had a FB, IG, TWTR, etc. but snap BEEN lit... especially if you out here active and aren't cuffed up. (Hell, my boys that are cuffed be doing the majority of their dirt on their.)

Man even if u cuffed snap is where it's at. It's no trace b, u can do all ya dirt with no screenshotting etc. U can face time bihsss b, all that. And the ******* know that so they get live and in 24 hours it vanishes. Unless u get another device to record the phone it's fair game. What's future snap, fbgboss won't show up for me.

Man even if u cuffed snap is where it's at. It's no trace b, u can do all ya dirt with no screenshotting etc. U can face time bihsss b, all that. And the ******* know that so they get live and in 24 hours it vanishes. Unless u get another device to record the phone it's fair game. What's future snap, fbgboss won't show up for me.

Yeah, actually he changed it recently to just "future" I believe.

As you alluded to, the new snap update in terms of the personal DM communication is too on point for putting in work on these birds.

Yeah, actually he changed it recently to just "future" I believe.

As you alluded to, the new snap update in terms of the personal DM communication is too on point for putting in work on these birds.
I might know a dude in a relationship that allegedly recieves nudes and videos of ******* with vibrators in his dm on the snap [emoji]128064[/emoji] and the ******* know he got a girl. She be all on his snaps sometimes, but they dgaf. Dude I know tho... allegedly.

After further review of his snaps from the last 24.... this ***** living. Him breaking up with Ciara only helped him. I see where the inspiration from the tracks come from.

Back
Top Bottom