Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I can't stop playing that **** either

You gotta give complete credit for that to Offset...once that ***** start going you are hooked until Uzi comes to ruin the song.

Bruh....

"B I'm a dog ROFF... Beat the o's walls loose"

Then he gets to blackin' out :smokin kinda reminds me of a hungry Future...

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

he does sorta sound like 2010-2011 we got dem old hunnids future lol without the singing

Last edited:

You gotta give complete credit for that to Offset...once that ***** start going you are hooked until Uzi comes to ruin the song.

Sidenote: Do Future and Migos not rock with each other like that? Never seen them acknowledge each other let alone do the obvious thing and do a track.
prolly not. fewtch prolly look at them _s like they clones

I don't look at them like clones at all. They came with their own flow from day one, only similarities is they rap about the same **** and their black with dreads.

I don't look at them like clones at all. They came with their own flow from day one, only similarities is they rap about the same **** and their black with dreads.
They were actually pretty damn original from the jump. I think Quavo borrows his style from Gucci from time to time but he's mostly his own guy.

Nawww fam... YRN the OG mixtape is new flavor for the most part. Them and Zay was locked in.
He gotta be talking bout the tapes before yrn Cuz yrn and forward they sound nothing like future. If anything u hear gucci in quavo when he rap early on. Fema and Denis Rodman I thought wop had a verse.

what a coincidence I tried playing No Label 1 he other day out of curiosity and I couldn't get through it lol

He's def referring to No Label and Juug Season.

The Gucci + Future influence was heavy on those.

But that's typical of young Atlanta rappers. A sound takes over the city and most of em adopt it.

Never got a future vibe from no label, haven't heard the other joint since I 2st discovered them so idk. But nl1 they had that Bandon flow the whole tape imo, yrn they perfected their own ****.

There's elements of Future's old rap flow, but Future's old rap flow isn't unique enough for it to stick out as a Future vibe

Wop was doing that exact triplet flow well before Migos tho 
laugh.gif

Not the first time he used it either, just the first song that comes to mind. Gucci always been open about his Memphis influence tho.

Last edited:
Wop was doing that exact triplet flow well before Migos tho :lol:  

Not the first time he used it either, just the first song that comes to mind. Gucci always been open about his Memphis influence tho.

I always said Gucci reminded me of Project Pat a Lil bit.

Future had this flow back on Pluto too @1:55. No coincidence Juicy J on the track. These ***** really from the south.

But I truly feel the Migos stumbled on to that flow....and perfected it. They've changed the sound of hip hop for the past 4 years.

I hate how everybody uses their **** though.

Last edited:

Sidenote: Do Future and Migos not rock with each other like that? Never seen them acknowledge each other let alone do the obvious thing and do a track.
When Migos first came out, I thought they were affiliated cause of BMG. 

If they rocked with each other, I think we would've atleast gotten a Future + Quavo collab

Damn Nick Cannon is wack :lol:
And a liar. His vlad interview he said he pulled up on gucci and they recorded a song for his tape [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Song is a Wop throwaway that was on a tape back in 2013/14 had some no name dude on the 2nd verse and he just let nick add a verse.

But I truly feel the Migos stumbled on to that flow....and perfected it. They've changed the sound of hip hop for the past 4 years.

I hate how everybody uses their **** though.

Reminds of this video when snoop said he was accidentally using that flow

Back
Top Bottom