yeah EVOL was trash..

Blasphemy.

Xanny Family
Ain't No Time
Seven Rings
In Her Mouth
Program
Maybach

All still getting regular rotation, Xanny Family one of my favorite songs from his run.

He hasn't dropped a "weak" project for me since Honest.

Last edited:
Blasphemy.

Xanny Family
Ain't No Time
Seven Rings
In Her Mouth
Program
Maybach

All still getting regular rotation, Xanny Family one of my favorite songs from his run.

He hasn't dropped a "weak" project for me since Honest.
word, EVOL was great imo 

Ok listen 3 times, it's ok, only like 3 standout tracks to me so far. I'll fully judge once I get lit tonight :lol:

Hard to compete with 56 nights so I'm gonna just go back and listen to that just for old time sakes :pimp:

Last edited:
My words touch a ***** soul
They get you through it, overcome

I got my charge acquitted
I was the one got evicted, yeah
Living with the pink slip
Now I'm ridin' with the pink slip
I done swam with the sharks
***** came from the deep end
You will never know what I was in
Times are getting rough, we still get in
I was selling crack when Snoop dropped “Juice and Gin”

I took off just like a rocket
Olajuwon, Hakeem

200.webp

Off initial listens Feds did a sweep, Mask Off, High Demand, Draco, Super trapper & Rent Money are my favorites in that order... have yet to here this in a whip or under the influence so this **** could change.

Been listening all day, his music truly takes time to digest. At first the beats were what stood out more to me but I'm starting to feel what he's saying on here.

My God.

Power.Of.Attorney -> Mask Off

:x :x :x :x :x

Still soaking up this game. Way to early for EVOL/PR comparisons but after 3 spins all I know is this is damn good.

Last edited:
This **** ******* flames man [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] future byke...The skit at the end of zoom might be the funniest skit I ever heard in my life B **** had me at work dying with the headphones in

Zoom [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Been listening all day, his music truly takes time to digest. At first the beats were what stood out more to me but I'm starting to feel what he's saying on here.

"Ammunition overflowin' (I got it)
Tears fillin’ up a pond (woo)
AC blowin’ like it's snowin' (let’s get it)
I know I'm blessed, I speak in tongues (you bet it)
My words touch a ***** soul
They get you through it, overcome"

The end of Zoom has a skit that sounds like shots at Desigiiner or am I reaching
nerd.gif

Yo.... I'mma smash my girl to "When I was broke" 
laugh.gif
 thats a beautiful song b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom