Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

The og 3 peat will always be goat.

Partly because it was unprecedented, also context was a big factor. There were concerns Future was done.

The distinct sound of each of the og 3 peat projects. :smh:

There's so many amazing things about those 3 tapes before you even get to the music. Flawless.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of hate on this album outside of this thread :smh:

Mostly on Twitter by the masses, I don't get it. Are we buggin or are they? This jawn bangs IMO.

THEY bugging :lol:.

They only follow what's "cool to like". Right now, Migos are cool to like again.

Just like when the OG 3peat dropped....only the hood, core fans and street rocked with it. They caught up when meek go home, and started telling them how dope Future was....then right before Ds2.

I remember Meek in the whip bumping "march madness" (when Meek was still "cool")....and all the nerds that in a few months would post owl emojis and L's under his pics....were asking "who's song was that"....and "what song it was".

The "masses"....start really listening when it's the cool thing to do.

I'm seeing a lot of hate on this album outside of this thread :smh:

Mostly on Twitter by the masses, I don't get it. Are we buggin or are they? This jawn bangs IMO.

I'm not even acknowledging any of that ****. :lol:

If you're a fan of Future and not rocking with the tape, maybe your life is just trash.

Hot take.......

Future/EVOL/Purple Reign/Esco Tape > OG 3 peat/WATTBA.

DS2 stands alone.

People will see in time, there's a lot of nostalgia for the 3 peat but Future been more in his bag lately from a skill standpoint.

It was all the narrative around the OG 3 and Future coming in almost as underdog but the victory lap has been even better IMO.

**** is average as hell.. after awhile everything starts to sounds the same 

other than Draco and POA I can go the rest of my life without hearing this album again

Hot take.......

DS2 stands alone.

People will see in time, there's a lot of nostalgia for the 3 peat but Future been more in his bag lately from a skill standpoint.

It was all the narrative around the OG 3 and Future coming in almost as underdog but the victory lap has been even better IMO.

Naaahhh....:lol:

However, everything he's dropped has been fire. But the OG 3-peat legit has the most replay value. And Future at his most vulnerable

Hot take.......

DS2 stands alone.

Nah. Nah. :lol:

Evol, PR, and ET got some bangers but they ain't Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights.

Not even gonna include WATTBA. Joint had no replay value.

Hot take.......

DS2 stands alone.

Bruh the og 3 peat is the best material he's put out in his life. He took it back to the og future but even better.

The drake era future fans/wattba lover ain't feeling this per Internet surprise surprise. They done hopped on the migos wagon.

Monster
56 Nights
Beast Mode
Ds2
Purple Reign
Future
EVOL
Wattba
ET

2 and a half years of quality. ****** don't even realize the consistency and body of work that my man put out

THEY bugging :lol:.

They only follow what's "cool to like". Right now, Migos are cool to like again.

Just like when the OG 3peat dropped....only the hood, core fans and street rocked with it. They caught up when meek go home, and started telling them how dope Future was....then right before Ds2.

I remember Meek in the whip bumping "march madness" (when Meek was still "cool")....and all the nerds that in a few months would post owl emojis and L's under his pics....were asking "who's song was that"....and "what song it was".

The "masses"....start really listening when it's the cool thing to do.
bingo

Watching this "Future Friday" mix on BET Jams reminded me of how much I hated Tony Montana, and how much Future was trippin during Honest :lol:

:lol:
I remember Complex had a "next up rappers list" with Future on it

Pro: Made 'Tony Montana'
Con: 'Tony Montana' is the only song he has

That was like a week b4 the Drake verse dropped but still

This LP is hot. Call me crazy but this is like "EVOL pt.2" to me. Feels like a continuation of "EVOL" and has the same vibe and feeling to me when i hear it. I prefer listening to this Nadayvius, the underground version. Son did it again. SUPER FUTURE!

A lot of clown talk in here

This Future best work of art in a while

Been on heavy rotation... from wordplay to production

Good tempo and enough music for a while

Back
Top Bottom