Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Thought it was fake news 
eyes.gif

Here's the fake news

Future Settles His LAWSUITS With Rocko . . . And With CIARA . . . And We Got ALL THE FINANCIAL DETAILS!! (Wow .. . Rocko Got PAID . . . $$$$)

February 17, 2017: Future has finalized settlement fits towards him by Rocko for administration/finders charges and Ciara for a false mild declare, which was an amended declare from the preliminary defamation go well with.
For Rocko, Future/Epic agrees to fork over ALL royalties from his subsequent two albums. He will even give Rocko 50% of all touring revenues for the subsequent two years (I.E. that is 50% of no matter Future will get after everybody together with tour mates are paid).

Future has signed a 360 settlement with LA Reid to ensure that LA/Epic to recoup the advance that they'll forfeit whereas Future pays Rocko again. To pay Epic again, Future will now give a proportion of any offers made outdoors of music to Epic till his again developments are paid or for the subsequent 5 years, whichever comes first. LA/Epic may even be accumulating on the entrance finish on all of Future’s music ventures.

Future has agreed to launch a common apology and to not make any unfavorable feedback relating to Ciara on social media or interviews. Additionally he won't talk about custody preparations in stated interviews. Any violation will end in fines of as much as $5 million.

- See more at: http://mymusicgrind.com/mto-world-e...tails-wow-rocko-got-paid#sthash.iaklUGZL.dpuf

Not to say it's 100% true, but I feel there's some truth to it

Last edited:
Here's the fake news

Future Settles His LAWSUITS With Rocko . . . And With CIARA . . . And We Got ALL THE FINANCIAL DETAILS!! (Wow .. . Rocko Got PAID . . . $$$$)

February 17, 2017: Future has finalized settlement fits towards him by Rocko for administration/finders charges and Ciara for a false mild declare, which was an amended declare from the preliminary defamation go well with.

For Rocko, Future/Epic agrees to fork over ALL royalties from his subsequent two albums. He will even give Rocko 50% of all touring revenues for the subsequent two years (I.E. that is 50% of no matter Future will get after everybody together with tour mates are paid).

Future has signed a 360 settlement with LA Reid to ensure that LA/Epic to recoup the advance that they'll forfeit whereas Future pays Rocko again. To pay Epic again, Future will now give a proportion of any offers made outdoors of music to Epic till his again developments are paid or for the subsequent 5 years, whichever comes first. LA/Epic may even be accumulating on the entrance finish on all of Future’s music ventures.

Future has agreed to launch a common apology and to not make any unfavorable feedback relating to Ciara on social media or interviews. Additionally he won't talk about custody preparations in stated interviews. Any violation will end in fines of as much as $5 million.

- See more at: http://mymusicgrind.com/mto-world-e...tails-wow-rocko-got-paid#sthash.iaklUGZL.dpuf

Not to say it's 100% true, but I feel there's some truth to it

That originally came from MTO :lol:. It even reads as fake news.

However......Rocko is suing Future for what he believes he's owed. This has been going on for a while....and is still going on. So there's some truth to it. The details in that article....false.

Those numbers in that poorly worded article don't even sound real.

So he signed Future in September 2011. Ain't have no clue Future would take off like this but just in case sign your life on the contract _. You would think Future woulda been smarter than that coming from the Dungeon, they went through some **** early on with their contract.

That originally came from MTO :lol:. It even reads as fake news.

However......Rocko is suing Future for what he believes he's owed. This has been going on for a while....and is still going on. So there's some truth to it. The details in that article....false.

Those numbers in that poorly worded article don't even sound real.

Oh. Didn't know mto waa involved. I saw it from various sites. Nevermind folks. Fake news. Fake news.

So he signed Future in September 2011. Ain't have no clue Future would take off like this but just in case sign your life on the contract _. You would think Future woulda been smarter than that coming from the Dungeon, they went through some **** early on with their contract.
I see both sides. Future probably thinking like that's my man's he wouldn't play me I ain't gotta let a lawyer read this **** and rocko seen a opportunity and put the contract out there, didn't put a gun to his head to sign. But damn future gotta be smarter than that, business is business, we can be boys later. Thought rock finessed him before then, since he was rocking A1 chains and gear in 2010. 2011 summer even worse, son had a little momentum and a single out there.

Cats gotta start reading them contracts.  Dudes been gettin got since the beginning of time because they fail to read terms before they sign their name on the dotted line.

Future my dude, but if he under contract with Rocko he gotta come up off that.  And I dont blame Rock at all for coming for his bread.  Strictly business.  Cool or not, we got an agreement and you owe me Millions.  My kids gotta eat just like yours lol

sick.gif
roll.gif

Rocko, you seem like cool peoples, let this one go bruh bruh.

Even if you had good intentions, ain't no way you're getting thru to this man outside of court right now. It doesn't help he's at the peak of his career, it doesn't help your last big hit was in large part because of him, it doesn't help buddy probably loaded in the little free time he has.

Last edited:

I see both sides. Future probably thinking like that's my man's he wouldn't play me I ain't gotta let a lawyer read this **** and rocko seen a opportunity and put the contract out there, didn't put a gun to his head to sign. But damn future gotta be smarter than that, business is business, we can be boys later. Thought rock finessed him before then, since he was rocking A1 chains and gear in 2010. 2011 summer even worse, son had a little momentum and a single out there.
I've been on Rocko since day 1 and just from watching them both go from nothing to something... I don't things really started getting shaky until U.O.E.N.O.

I remember thinking to myself back around time Fewtch dropped Beast Mode why, Rocko was seemingly invisible. I just knew he was going to come in and save OHHHHHHHH ft. Scooter.... then OGD passed, still never saw dudes in the vicinity of each other.  @STR8DROP   
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Putting him in your vids makes you not a con artist? Lol End of the day fewtch shouldn't have signed a shoddy contract & rock ain't no brother if he offered a predatory deal. Where is hitman sammy sam to make sense of all dis.

If one of these big labels step up, they could buy Futures contract out (Apple, Rocnation, Universal)

If one of these big labels step up, they could buy Futures contract out (Apple, Rocnation, Universal)

I think epic did that, that's the issue rocko is dealing with right now. Future has a deal with epic and Apple already.

Last edited:
Putting him in your vids makes you not a con artist? Lol End of the day fewtch shouldn't have signed a shoddy contract & rock ain't no brother if he offered a predatory deal. Where is hitman sammy sam to make sense of all dis.
We dont really know that it was a bad contract though.  Plus if he signed it he signed it even if its the worst contract in the world its his own fault.

Business and Personal gotta stay separate lol

We dont really know that it was a bad contract though.  Plus if he signed it he signed it even if its the worst contract in the world its his own fault.

Business and Personal gotta stay separate lol
This. ****** gotta start reading information like that. Makes me think how much some of these car dealerships, jewelers etc probably getting over on these dudes too.

now that I'm aware about this whole situation between Future and Rocko, it makes perfect sense to me why his new album is kinda weak. AND he's dropping another album this week? Pretty obvious that he's just pulling out songs from the vault to fulfill this 2 album agreement :lol:

i can only imagine the songs that we'll never hear that's just chilling on his iphone or something :smh: son probably got heat on there that could change cats perspective on life.

Back
Top Bottom