Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I did not remember posting this :lol: but now that I'm reminded, no regrets :smokin

GOT DAMMIT, GET ME A MUTHAFUGGIN' TOUR RIGHT F'N NOW.

GOT IT ALL GOT IT ALL...

I SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO FLEX THESE TRACKS DOLO... FOR I WANT TO TRAVEL NORTH AMERICA TO LINK UP WITH THE A1FBG FAMILIA'... POP A MOLLY TO MONSTER, BLOW LOUD TO BEAST MODE, POP MOLLY #2 WHEN "FOREVER EVA" DROPS AND BACKDOOR IT WITH 3 SHOTS WHEN "FREE AT LAST" DROPS SO BY THE TIME "DIAMONDS FROM AFRICA" SPINS I'M FEELIN' CRAZY A-1 WITH PREVIOUSLY STATED FUTURE FAMILIA.

My bad, don't judge, before I caught up on this thread I had to let the above out after listening to 56 nights all morning.

Last edited:
Another one around Beast Mode :lol:

**** is trash. Zaytoven is like most overrated trap producer... Dude is butt broth....

Where this fool

I wasn't posing on NT during that era but why the **** did we not get a three peat tour. I only got to hear some of the songs from Monster/Beastmode/56 nights (like 10 of em) live. I needed at least 25 :lol: :smh:

Top of my head, I've only seen him perform these songs from that era:

Monster
**** up some commas
My Savages
Layup
Real sisters
Trap N
March Madness

I think I've seen him do 2pac. Feel like I saw him do Never Gon Lose but I'm not sure. Need to stop getting so ****** up at these shows.

Last edited:
Glizzy's Young Jefe was the best Mixtape of the year. Glizzy x Zay have great chemistry. Monster was a close 2nd for me.

That video is trill [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Future went too Pop and is coming back. Hopefully this continues.

Never Forget lol

This is at the end of 2015

U still my ***** tho

Speaking of which anybody going to Coachella. Ima be front row holding at down at future's set. If he drops Throw away or Codeine Crazy Ima start shedding endless tears. If he drops Gangland or Diamonds From Africa I'm fighting everyone in a 10 foot radius.

Last edited:
I wasn't posing on NT during that era but why the **** did we not get a three peat tour. I only got to hear some of the songs from Monster/Beastmode/56 nights (like 10 of em) live. I needed at least 25 :lol: :smh:

We did. It was the:

Monster Vs Beast Mode tour.

This was in May of 2015. Before the hype. About 2 months after 56 Nights dropped. It was all in small club like venues.

I went to the one at Echo Stage in DC. **** was a movie. Future in a small setting with his core audience >>>> Future in arena tours. **** came late...but had a lot of energy, and performed for like an hour and some change. Did all the major songs from Monster/56 Nights/Beast Mode except Codeine Crazy :smh:

Found this video of YouTube from the tour:

Even liver than it looks on camera :pimp:.

Never Forget lol

This is at the end of 2015

U still my ***** tho

:rofl:

Look man.....that was a hot take from me :lol:. Let's just assume I was fried that night lol.

Revisiting now, Monster was CLEARLY the best tape of that year.....

(Still stand by Young Jefe though. Joint is a classic :pimp: :lol:)

Last edited:
That was an ill period of my life man. Monster gave me life while I was in grad school. That joint made me figure out a way to still have a good time and keep my grades up. :lol:

I'll never forget when I had one chick over to my house when BM dropped. She was like "you heard Real Sisters?" I was thinking to myself "aw **** this man done made a song encouraging the black women, I see the route he trying to take". Never been more wrong in my life but I wasn't eem tripping. :lol:

Smhhhh I know for a fact he didn't tour the west coast with that or I would've hit it. :smh:

Looked up the dates and the only show West of Houston was in Vegas on a Sunday. Now that you brought it up, this **** does ring a bell. I remember being angry he didn't hit the west with it.

Last edited:

Look man.....that was a hot take from me :lol:. Let's just assume I was fried that night lol.

Revisiting now, Monster was CLEARLY the best tape of that year.....

(Still stand by Young Jefe though. Joint is a classic :pimp: :lol:)
Still waiting on glizzy to blow up like u said he would. Lucci is a lesser version of glizzy.

No dipset disrespect no more on my watch. After the big bundas he took down I respect that man :lol:

Still waiting on glizzy to blow up like u said he would. Lucci is a lesser version of glizzy.

:lol:

Glizzy blew. At least to me :lol:. He doing Ard for himself. He plugged in with everybody that matters. Can tour whenever. Momentum definitely stopped for him though smh.

Lucci goin blow. You going to be harmonizing when that Lucci X Metro and Future/Gucci collab comes :nerd:

On another note....this ***** @DipsetGeneral said "Monster" was Trash....and "Sorry for the Wait 2" by Wayne was better than Monster and Beast Mode

No dipset disrespect no more on my watch. After the big bundas he took down I respect that man :lol:
Yea Dipset a real one , he just be either posting something "different" or comes thru with the Magic Johnson like obvious hot takes :lol:

Future related, y'all thinks we getting any more music in March ?

Last edited:
Yea Dipset a real one , he just be either posting something "different" or comes thru with the Magic Johnson like obvious hot takes :lol:

Future related, y'all thinks we getting any more music in March ?

I doubt it man, I think we'll probably get a mixtape in May or June for the summer. Gotta let these projects marinate.

Back
Top Bottom