Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I think Thug & Future is just more enjoyable than Future & Drake.
Super was def better of WAT but this tape was better as a whole

They do mesh better, but these songs are mad average. Future doing future, while Thug was somewhat doing something new, which I can appreciate.

I think FreeBricks 2 pt 2 was a better collab then this, this ok but I rarely like Thug\Future collabs outside of My Everything. They don’t really have good chemistry imo

True. It has been debated who benefited most from WAT but this tape shows much clearly that Future did Thugga a favor

I think FreeBricks 2 pt 2 was a better collab then this, this ok but I rarely like Thug\Future collabs outside of My Everything. They don’t really have good chemistry imo

I think they could have good chemistry. It's just that this project felt like it was put together quickly.

thug will def gain fans

I don’t see it as a favor

they had chemistry off their first songs they did together, it was only right and bound to happen

the only thing is most prolly expected high energy bangers all the way thru but they put out a fleshed out project

theres still room for other projects together

what a time overall had higher energy and the new one has stuff you can vibe to

"I'm off the porch, I'm skippin' court / Skip to my lou, trapping a sport"

IMG_9521.GIF

i listened to 200 for a half & hour straight the other day. I can't take much of thug in large doses, his compliments to the tape were felt on a few tracks tho aka mink flow & 200...

Also this made me bring back up Chanel Vintage, Super Savage Future who's screaming thru the tracks & ****ing his voice up is extremely appreciated.

Future carried Jeffery with no efforts. Thought this collab would be a lot better then it was. When are we going to acknowledge that Jeffery is on the clock? 15 mixtapes and no official album...

Attachments

• A8761331-FA6C-4FA6-9739-59D6570A1CCE.gif
    A8761331-FA6C-4FA6-9739-59D6570A1CCE.gif
    518.6 KB · Views: 8
im rocking with the whole tape but the 4 solo tracks are my favorites so far.

Thugger's flow on Cruise Ship was ****ing ridiculous. And future killed the 2 solo tracks. His verses on 4 da Gang >>>

Hearing Will-A-Fool x Future again made my heart warm.

Back
Top Bottom