Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I wonder how long he's going to stick with his current content. Will he change it or just stop altogether? I can't see dude in his 40s still talking about percs and xan.

I wonder how long he's going to stick with his current content. Will he change it or just stop altogether? I can't see dude in his 40s still talking about percs and xan.

If that’s his pocket that’s his pocket, I don’t know why people are tied up with people’s ages. Pusha T is 40 and his coke raps sound even better now then it did in 03.

Revisited Monster. Cuz really had some gems on this joint man. My savages so dam hard. And he shouting out a rapper from my city.

My bad just had to say that. Y’all carry on. Peace
Good look def playing this on the way to the office :pimp:

They still haven't released a Future-only version of that tape?

It’s sad you such a Thugger hater. Shorty did his thing on there.

Actually bumping “200” right now. Thug Killed “Real Love” and of course....Killed before is the 2nd best song behind all the smoke on the project.

This project is Underated as hell. Like most things with Furure....dudes will come around months later recognizing the greatness.

Actually bumping “200” right now. Thug Killed “Real Love” and of course....Killed before is the 2nd best song behind all the smoke on the project.

This project is Underated as hell. Like most things with Furure....dudes will come around months later recognizing the greatness.
Drip On Me, Patek Water, No Cap in that order

So, is there a Future-only version?

“Cause these ******, they ain't loyal, they been chillin' with the opps
Double gave me that 450 Spyder straight from off the block
Had to throw my crack a few times, don't **** around with no cops
Check on Google, I'm out my noodle
I feed shrimps to all my shooters
Ayy my bish a bad bish, so I turned her to a recruiter
I'm a real assassin, quarter M for a back end
Shawty got real sassy, when I gave her that Patek
If I bust it down today she'll never gon' go back average”

:pimp:

Funny going back through the first couple pages, the Future hate was real. Now look at him.
I'll admit to being one of the doubters when I first heard about him and then was not a huge fan of Magic, Same Damn Time or Turn On the lights. Started to change my tune after hearing Neva End and became a fan after Honest.

I still think they coulda did better with Super Slimey. The tape don't start til All Da Smoke. I thought No Cap and Three would grow on me but they didn't.

“Cause these *****s, they ain't loyal, they been chillin' with the opps
Double gave me that 450 Spyder straight from off the block
Had to throw my crack a few times, don't **** around with no cops
Check on Google, I'm out my noodle
I feed shrimps to all my shooters
Ayy my bish a bad bish, so I turned her to a recruiter
I'm a real assassin, quarter M for a back end
Shawty got real sassy, when I gave her that Patek
If I bust it down today she'll never gon' go back average”

:pimp:

RIP OGD & Mazi

Feds did a Sweep and All the Smoke videos looking like short films n****. :lol:

I noticed he’s been on that cinematic music video since Future dropped. I fw it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom