Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

“DS2 wasn’t that good” made me chuckle.

To each fam. No way I’m writing it off though.

Slave Master, Stick Talk, Thought it was a Drought, The Percocet and Stripper Joint, Blood on the Money, Freak ****... tbh I’m likely to just name off damn near the entire track list so I’ll chill. :lol:

Out of the 15 new tracks we got that day, the only ones I dismissed were Lil One, Groupies, and Where ya at.

Classic project in my book. Joint aging good as hell too.

Hoping we get a Monster 2. Monster’s still my favorite project from homie.

Been going back into the catalogue lately. Son really been dishing out bangers since 2010. :smh:

B*****s Ain’t S***, Ball Forever, Watch This, My Name Hold Weight, Make Me Want to Sing, Blast Off, Transform, Magic, Itchin, Racks, Tony Montana, Double Cup and Molly, Pop Them Bands, Same Damn Time...

Fam... :smh:

“Shawty got more bags than a drug dealer”...
:emoji_speaking_head::emoji_speaking_head::nthat::pimp:

36B7B2C6-59EE-498F-B58A-EB1BF5E9FE55.gif

I hate to be that guy but ds2 wasnt that good , easily the least best project he released in 2015..i just fw it because of freak ****, stick talk, and serve the base

Same way I feel about 56 nights outside the big 4 (March Madness, Trap ******, 56 Nights, Never gone lose)

DS2 a classic tho

“DS2 wasn’t that good” made me chuckle.

To each fam. No way I’m writing it off though.

Slave Master, Stick Talk, Thought it was a Drought, The Percocet and Stripper Joint, Blood on the Money, Freak ****... tbh I’m likely to just name off damn near the entire track list so I’ll chill. :lol:

Out of the 15 new tracks we got that day, the only ones I dismissed were Lil One, Groupies, and Where ya at.

Classic project in my book. Joint aging good as hell too.

percocet and stripper joint is a top 5 future track for me.

joint is just too smooth.

I wasn't crazy about ds2 upon release but it definitely had a fresh unique sound. There were some joints that I liked a lot though. I wonder how much the sales in Gucci flip flops spiked after the album dropped.

Back
Top Bottom