Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

aintchu 
pimp.gif

U can tell future know he goofed. He know honest was trash so he bout to serve the streets all 2015 n I ain't eem mad. He gotta make up for those commercial attempts.

U can tell future know he goofed. He know honest was trash so he bout to serve the streets all 2015 n I ain't eem mad. He gotta make up for those commercial attempts.

That's exactly what me and my bro said lol. Like in Tupac, he pretty much said he went "too pop".

I never listened to Future before Honest. Listened to it on a whim and I really liked it.

Went back and didn't like his older stuff as much as his new stuff. It's just aight. Just doesn't sound as clean to me.

But... "Ain't No Way Around It" is definitely a problem.

Never been into trap music though. Was actually avoiding Future, and the likes, for some time. But Monster was my favorite thing that came out last year. Period.

If u like honest cool do ya thing but son back making music for his og fans n I love it. This the type of **** that was dropping back in 10/11

i thoroughly enjoyed Honest..

dude ain't gotta be put in a Trap box.
its not necessarily a box , cause i never looked at future as only a trap artist . that word alone is unfair to what he does , its that he mastered a lane so well stuff like honest just sounds off . i liked some of honest but overall it was bland as hell to me . since day 1 he's always had melodies and the sing song rap thing , honest just wasnt it . monster was . . .

If u like honest cool do ya thing but son back making music for his og fans n I love it. This the type of **** that was dropping back in 10/11
I don't think he was this good back then. He wasn't getting beats this good, the audio wasn't mastered that good, and structure of the songs weren't as good.

I feel like Zay overrated too but Future picked the right beats on this one

This ***** Zay went full ****** on this one. Dope tape.

Dudes ability to foster perfect chemistry with multiple artists is what separates him from other tier 1 producers imo.

Last edited:
beast mode is dope.. zaytoven & future have always had great chemistry going back to astronaut status, and this was no different. monster, still, is one of favorite tapes to release in a while. future is on fire right now.

The thing I like about Zay is his songs seem to always get better with time, off top his production doesn't always consist of some 808 driven bangers with crazy synth enhancers but songs like the following will forever be appreciated to ride too. 

I'm back on them Xanny's, I'm back in that action back in that action, I'm back on that double cup and now I done tripled up  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 I fu** on that bi*** and we.....

man1.gif

Last edited:
Zay and Drumma are on a different level than these other trap/down south producers. Dudes have been consistent for like 10 years now.

Back
Top Bottom