Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

That’s what it’s showing on Apple.

giphy.gif

I like the Crushed Ice joint but not huge on Jumpin on a Jet. Looking forward to the album of course though, hope it has some bangers/anthems.

I’m really glad he came out with HNDRXX, more and more, every day. That’s my favorite Future.

I’m with the new tracks though. Definitely looking forward to the album. I just don’t think we’re get an album like HNDRXX again. That’s the one.

I guess Akademiks page is private but Future was on radio with Big Boi and he said Baby and Gunna running Trap right now.

I guess Akademiks page is private but Future was on radio with Big Boi and he said Baby and Gunna running Trap right now.

That ***** Future handled that question well. He was confused :lol:. Shorty asked, who’s the “GOAT” of trap “right now” :lol:. I’m not sure she knew what GOAT means. That why he had ask her to clarify :lol:.

He ain’t lying though :pimp:. Neee a Lil Baby x Future track like yesterday

That ***** Future handled that question well. He was confused :lol:. Shorty asked, who’s the “GOAT” of trap “right now” :lol:. I’m not sure she knew what GOAT means. That why he had ask her to clarify :lol:.

He ain’t lying though :pimp:. Neee a Lil Baby x Future track like yesterday

Wouldn’t mind Gunna and maybe thug on that as well

I’m really glad he came out with HNDRXX, more and more, every day. That’s my favorite Future.

I’m with the new tracks though. Definitely looking forward to the album. I just don’t think we’re get an album like HNDRXX again. That’s the one.

Wholeheartedly agree. Had to cop the vinyl as soon as it dropped.

Back
Top Bottom