Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I dnt know about tape of the year but s4tw2 is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], best I heard from Wayne since 09. Salute Birdman and Thugger for giving this man some motivation.

I swear I don't see how someone over 1i8 can enjoy his music but to each its own but son saidbtape of the year 3 week of January [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Idk how somebody that listens to the Migos can say this...like seriously [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Wayne make music for kids under 18? Does that make any kind of sense?

Idk how somebody that listens to the Migos can say this...like seriously [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Wayne make music for kids under 18? Does that make any kind of sense?
I'd listen to shy glizzy before that again. Like for real that **** is literally him shouting punchline insert I'm this like this I'm wet like water on any got beat that was out. That **** was the **** back in 10th grade when we didn't know any better. U might as well listen to battle rap wit instrumentals

Last edited:
Bruh, did I just see Sorry for the wait 2 better than Beast Mode? *Unsubscribes*

Wayne feel off so hard that Skippa The Flippa "Im havin" is WAY better than Sorry for the trash 2

Bruh, did I just see Sorry for the wait 2 better than Beast Mode? *Unsubscribes*

Wayne feel off so hard that Skippa The Flippa "Im havin" is WAY better than Sorry for the trash 2
Don't tell them that shhhh. Let them listen to their middle school metaphors on popular beats

Migos got future beat on the bars SRS. Future ain't a good rapper in a sense or lyricism. In his prime he wins everything else tho

But Migos is???? What the hell???? Explain to me how Migos is lyrical..

And shame on yall for thinking these ****** are seeing Future. In any aspect :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Tip on his worst day >>>>>>> Migos.. Don't be silly boy [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji]

Tip on his worst day >>>>>>> Migos.. Don't be silly boy [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji]
Well we've been seeing his worse day for the last few years so yes I'd say I disagree. Prime tip was a force in the game but your tip Mr whatever u like, dead n gone and other rnb tracks or young thug collabs is trash

Migos got future beat on the bars SRS. Future ain't a good rapper in a sense or lyricism. In his prime he wins everything else tho

But Migos is???? What the hell???? Explain to me how Migos is lyrical..

And shame on yall for thinking these ****** are seeing Future. In any aspect :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Quavo hooks = Future hooks

Offset rapping > Future rapping

Kinda pointless to compare a group to one dude but yeah.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly lol

Migos make kid friendly music like Wayne
Making original music with great hooks great flow n decent bars = whining in thug voice saying I'm so ___ I can ___ over other peoples beats is the same? Nah get them ears checked

There was a time back in the sqad up days when Wayne freestyles were better than the og songs, those days are long gone. Best of me comes on today I'd spit Wayne's whole verse to the beat, that truth hurts track? Lawd son demolished that. But since Wayne=migos I guess that makes them some of the best rappers alive? At least top 5 then since that's where people rate the corpse of dewayne

There was a time back in the sqad up days when Wayne freestyles were better than the og songs, those days are long gone. Best of me comes on today I'd spit Wayne's whole verse to the beat, that truth hurts track? Lawd son demolished that. But since Wayne=migos I guess that makes them some of the best rappers alive? At least top 5 then since that's where people rate the corpse of dewayne

Nah we all fell for the hype back then, looking back son wasnt really spitting nothing crazy

Rap was just at a bad point, wayne was the only rapper trying to spit bars & he was constantly feeding us with music, he was the "best" by unanimous decision

"Tell him ketchup like mayonnaise" or "******* on my stick but my name aint harry potter" is no different than wayne of today

To him I'm a killer, to her I'm a lover, I never wear a mask and I never wear a rubberrrrrrrrr. :smokin

Nah we all fell for the hype back then, looking back son wasnt really spitting nothing crazy

Rap was just at a bad point, wayne was the only rapper trying to spit bars & he was constantly feeding us with music, he was the "best" by unanimous decision

"Tell him ketchup like mayonnaise" or "******* on my stick but my name aint harry potter" is no different than wayne of today
I ain't even talking bout that Wayne I was strictly hot boys/sqad up Wayne. I never rocked wit dipset era/tunechi Wayne. I 100% agree with u dudes were at a point where all the greats were falling and he kept constantly putting out material and we were to young to understand that shot was corny. Hell we all thought we could rap after listening to wayne.

Break The Rules
Showed Up
Wesley Presley
Peacoat
Where I Came From

Honestly i don't think Beast Mode has any song better than any on Monster :lol:, but the last 2 are my faves from Beast Mode

I agree beast mode doesn't have any songs better than monster

My top 5 I'm going with

Mad luv
My savages
No basic
Ain't chu
2pac

Mad luv
F up some comma
Lay up
Fetti
Hardly