Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Save Me is basically HNDRXX vol 2, I'm not as hype as y'all about it. This was cool, but I know his music has a way of hittin' you different after a few runs so Imma let it breath.

Please tell me is the only one I’m keeping so far.

Everything else was mid.

Prolly give this another spin then 360 slam dunk into the recycling bin just like every future project

You must think this new singing stuff is better than FBG The Movie huh?

No, but outside of the fact that every solo album since DS2 has been number one, The WIZRD is one of his best albums and that was released this year so I can't be distracted by this lackluster feeling of this album and say he's been on a decline

No, but outside of the fact that every solo album since DS2 has been number one, The WIZRD is one of his best albums and that was released this year so I can't be distracted by this lackluster feeling of this album and say he's been on a decline
I don’t care about charts and sales, only bangers. Only song I still listen to off Wzrd is Goin Dummi, it was weak as a whole to me. I like that hard Future tho not ladi dadi da singing Future.

I don’t care about charts and sales, only bangers. Only song I still listen to off Wzrd is Goin Dummi, it was weak as a whole to me. I like that hard Future tho not ladi dadi da singing Future.
So he's been on the decline because he's not making the music you like? Got it. :lol:

Edit:

Only listens to Goin' Dummi he says :lol:

That's why I said aside from charts. I don't see how you see Goin Dummi as the only banger on WIZRD. F&N, Servin Killa Kam, Jumpin' on a Jet, Call the Coroner, Talk S*** like a Preacher.....but it's cool, you like what you like.

Mans posted the links like we all ain’t heard them tired *** songs. FBG The Movie, Beastmode, Purple Reign, 56 nights, Monster etc is all prime Future IN MY OPINION

This is Future’s ‘My Dear Melancholy’

I agree with this.

Project is in no way mid imo. It’s a condensed Hendrixx. I respect it. Joint isn’t going to set the summer ablaze, but the tracks are smooth as hell and you can ride to this one. As is usually the case, cats will come around more and more to this one. :lol:

Y’all know damn well this ***** like to get off in his singing bag. I respect that he’s been separating that from the blatant street ****. Plus the fact that is only 7 songs at 20 mins leads me to believe that he’s going to drop something again before summer’s end.

Plus the fact that is only 7 songs at 20 mins leads me to believe that he’s going to drop something again before summer’s end.

I was thinkin' the same thing since the whole album is the same tone/vibe
There's gotta be a FUTURE vol 2 comin' in like 2 weeks

I like these songs. Wish you had added in DNA, Keep Shinin', and No Charge too. :smokin
100 those all classic. That’s the thing tho, I literally love those tapes from front to back which for me personally never happens on this new Future stuff. Last project that was close for me Super Slimey but it has a couple skippers.

Back
Top Bottom